No. 2

"So that's how you look..." Minho says.

They finally met so they can start the training. "Excuse me" Jisung tilts his head. "I kinda expected you to be a low life crackhead" Jisung coughed and looked away from Minho.

"That is very uncalled for" Minho giggled. "I'm sorry, but let's start the training" Jisung sighed and told him to follow him.

They went inside the car and Minho was amazed. "Wow this car is pretty" Jisung smiled. "This babygirl has been with me for a very long time" Jisung caresses his car while Minho is visibly disgusted.

"It looks like your molesting your car...are you sure your not a crackhead..." Jisung gasped and shook his head quickly. "No no, I'm not I swear"

"Seems like your desperate for me to agree with you" Minho snickers and Jisung was saying a bunch of witchcraft stuff in his head.

"Anyways let's start"

"Alright let's learn the basics. You know how to start a car right" Minho nodded his head. "You know what's a pedal and brake, right" Minho stared at him and started blinking.

"What.." Jisung sighs and mutters incoherent words. "The pedal or gas pedal, whatever people call it, is to start driving. Makes the car goes fast, vroom vroom, yay"

"Stop treating me likes a 5 year old"

"Well imma have to treat you like a 5 year old if you don't even know what a pedal and brake is"

Minho mocked him and then signaled for him to continue. Jisung points to where his feet are located. He shows him the pedals and specifically points at the left one and starts speaking.

"The one on your left is your gas pedal. And the one on your right is the brake." Minho nods his head and makes sure to note that down. "Grab your notebook right now, I don't want you to note it down later"

Minho nods his head and scratches his neck. "I left it outside..." Jisung sighs. "Then get it. Hurry" Minho runs out and quickly grabs his notebook.

He comes back and smiles. "Ok write it down" Minho nods his head and bites his lip. "What was the left again" Jisung sighs again and explains it all over.

"So what's exactly the brake"

"The brake it to slow down your car and will ultimately stop the car when it's needed."

Minho writes that down and looks back over to Jisung. "Let me see those notes" Minho hands them over to him and Jisung sighs for the millionth time.

"I don't understand anything"

"Shut up, this is my hand writing for me to understand..not you" Minho pulls his notebook right back to him and looks away from Jisung.

"You gotta look over here to learn"

Minho rolls his eyes and looks back to Jisung's direction. "There's also something else when sitting down here. You gotta adjust yourself to the seat and make yourself familiar with the pedals."

"Why I gotta adjust the seat" Minho asks as if it was the most stupidest advice while Jisung was completely done with him.

"To make sure you reach the pedals" Minho gasped and Jisung furrows his eyebrows. "What" Minho shakes his head. "Are you tryna call me short"

Jisung looks around and shrugs. "I mean..your not tall either" Minho coughs. "I wasn't expecting that answer, but you can't be talking either"

"Wha- I'm not short"

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You are, your shorter than me and that proves a lot. Bro you might even be shorter than Chan"