No. 10

"Hey mom and dad" His mother saw his Minho looked a bit down and looked over at her husband to see he also realized. "Everything okay min"

"Well me and Hyunjin broke up" His parents looked surprised and his mother grabbed his hand and they all sat down on the couch.

"Why, what happened"

"Well he..he uh...he kept lying to me about hanging out with Seungmin alone at the fair and when he admitted it he told me he kissed him and that's why he lied"

Minho could feel the tears about to come out but he held them in. "Min..honeybun don't you dare cry because of him. You could always find someone else"

His mother pushed back his hair and cupped his cheeks. "Be strong for me and don't cry for any man. Promise" Minho giggled and nodded his head. "Promise" Minho looked at his father to see him spread out his arms for a hug.

Minho went for the hug and his mother joined as well. "Alright, what do you wanna do" They all pulled out of the hug and Minho looked upstairs.

"Well I have a friend over, he's in my room"

"Oh really, which friend"

"Jisung"

His mother smiled and looked over at her husband. "Let's play some board games with him then" Minho smiled and quickly went upstairs to tell Jisung.

"Let's go let's go" Minho dragged Jisung downstairs where his parents were waiting for him. "Hi Jisung" Jisung bowed to his parents and he saw that there was board games scattered around the floor.

"Hello, oh are we gonna play games"

"Yes we are. We're playing each other of these games until we pass out"

Jisung widened his eyes and cleared his throat. "Ok..." Jisung chuckled and Minho grabbed his hand and dragged him to the floor.

"Let's play!!"

"Jisung you pick one"

"Oh uh ok"

Jisung looked at all the options scattered on the floor and picked Candyland. "Let's do this one first" Minho's mom grabbed it and took out all the materials.

She gave everyone's designated pieces and they started the game. "No cheating everyone"

(๑>؂•̀๑)

"MINHO YOUR CHEATING"

"NO IM NOT"

"YOU ARE"

"IM NOT"

"YES YOU ARE, IT SAID MOVE 2 SPACES NOT FUCKING 8"

"WELL YOUR DEAF AND BLIND THE DICE AND I SAID 8 SPACES"

Minho sticked out his tongue and continued to play. "Bro your such a cheater" Jisung rolled his eyes and was doing weird choking hand signs at Minho.

"Your such a cheater min" Minho looked at his mom and smirked. "As if you weren't cheating during uno" His father and Jisung looked shocked and stared at the mom. "You cheated"

The mother giggled and nodded her head. "There's a difference tho, I don't get caught Minho does" Jisung laughed at Minho only to receive the middle finger from him.

They were playing games for 2 about to be 3 hours and that was the most fun Jisung ever had. "Ah this was fun" Jisung pushed back his hair and smiled towards everyone.

"Jisung you are so pretty" Minho's mother squeezed Jisung's cheeks and smiled. "Why can't Minho be this cute" Minho looked at him mom shocked.

"Mom I am pretty"

"Yea..whatever you say"

His mother eyed him and Jisung giggled at the Tom and jerry dynamic. "You guys are funny" Jisung giggled even more and Minho looked at him.

"You are pretty" Jisung looked at Minho and they could not look away from each other. It was as if those eyes were luring them and trap them there forever.

Minho's mom coughed and the eye contact broke away. "Oh haha, well I gotta go" Jisung stood up and looked at the messages received from his mom.

"I hope we can do this another day" Jisung smiled at them and they all smiled back. "We for sure will, but bring your family as well. We would love to meet them" Jisung nodded his head and waved goodbye and left the house.

Minho's mother looked over at him with a smirk plastered on her face. "What was that" Minho raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean" His mother looked away with her tongue sticking out.

"That eye contact was no so friendly like" Minho blushed and shook his head quickly with odd hand gestures. "No no no! Nothing was happening"

His mother eyed him and chuckled. "Minho I was popular back then so, I had seen love unfold like this several times. And the lying is the worse acting I've ever seen my whole entire life"

"Mom we are just friends"

"Stage 1: Denial"

"MOM"

"Haha, I'm playing with you. Well I'm not actually but just wait and see your feelings starting to develop for him"

"Mom, we are just friends"

"Whatever you say"

Minho's father called his mom to come help him with something and she left the room leaving Minho by himself with these trains of thoughts.

"We're just friends, I don't like him anything more than that....right?"

Minho told himself he doesn't like him anything more than a friend, especially since he just broke up with Hyunjin.

So why does he feel this weird feeling all over his stomach. Maybe he is in denial. Just maybe.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

SHOOTING STAR ROLLER COASTER RI-RI-RIDE WE STAN NMIXX YEAAAAH ✊