No. 8

"That's the end for todays lesson" Minho clapped and put his notes in his bag. "Let's go out" Jisung said and Minho looked at him. He was thinking if he had any plans.

It was a free day for him so he said yea. Jisung drove them to the a fest they were holding in a street. "Ooh it's looks fun" Minho quickly got out of the car and held hands with Jisung.

Jisung blushed a bit but shook it off. There was a lot of food a bit of rides and tons of games. "Let's play some games" Minho dragged him to a game people were crowded around the most.

"Woah" Minho eyes glistened and he turned around to spot Hyunjin and Seungmin in the distance. He widened his eyes and was incredibly shocked.

"What you looking at" Minho looked away from them and dragged Jisung away. "My boyfriend said during the call he would be at a family dinner with Seungmin, but he's here, laughing and doing physical touch with him"

Jisung looked back and he saw them. He scratched his neck and looked back at Minho. "Damn.." Jisung didn't really know what to say since he's never been in a situation like this.

"Just call him and ask where he is and if he lies then confront him" Jisung says since he thinks it's the only logical thing right now. "Yea your right" Minho pulls out his phone but stops.

"What if he asks why I'm asking again" Jisung shrugged making Minho roll his eyes. He called him and they both saw how Hyunjin looked at his phone and ignored it as he continued to talk to Seungmin.

"That bitch" Minho grip on his phone got tighter and Jisung noticed. "Don't get mad, enjoy this day and forget about him for a while" Minho looked back at Jisung and sighed.

"Your right. I'm sorry for making our hangout a bit annoying" Jisung shook his head and brought him to a food stand. "Eat with me and then I'll forgive you" Minho smiled and they both got each other some food.

Minho was grateful that Jisung was kind of helping him get his mind off of Hyunjin but his heart felt like it was getting smashed into pieces.

He does think he's being overdramatic but he's an over thinker so it's really not his fault for thinking such things, it's his brains fault.

"EAT YOU EAT" Jisung stuffed food up Minho's mouth making him choke on it. Jisung laughed at how stupid he looked and made sure to take a quick picture.

"I was dying and you take a picture" Minho looks at him and Jisung turns around innocently and goes back to eating. "What are you talking about" Jisung giggled and Minho wanted to choke him right there.

"I ain't paying you no more"

"Since when did you ever pay me"

"Uh since always dummy, what do you mean"

"Then why am I still broke"

"Cuz you waste it dummy. It's like you got no braincells up in there"

"I do, you got a brain tumor because I ain't get paid a single cent"

"You must've gotten a concussion"

"I don't remember that"

"Then I'll make you remember it"

Jisung gasped and backed away from Minho. "Woah woah, we're friends not enemies" Minho cracked his knuckles and Jisung laughed at him. "You look so fucking stupid" Minho stopped cracking his knuckles and he blinked repeatedly at Jisung.

"Bro...why you gotta say it like that" Minho put his hand over his heart and looked away from Jisung. "I'm sorry homie, I didn't mean it" Minho looked at him and shook his head with a frown.

"Don't do that again fool, it ain't nice fool" Minho clicked his tongue. "I'm sorry blood, I ain't mean to offend you" Jisung put his hand over his shoulder and Minho looked back at him.

"I forgive you loco, but ion play like that fool" Jisung nodded his head and just went along with whatever he was saying. "Yea yea sorry homie" They stared at each other and they burst out laughing.

"We sound like cholos" Jisung laughed and then furrowed his eyebrows. "Cholos..?" Minho giggled and cleared his throat. "It's like Mexican- Americans associated with street gangs and they kinda talk like that"

"Oooh" Minho went back into eating and he looked forward to see Hyunjin ordering food. Minho swallowed his food and didn't look up whenever he was eating. He didn't want Hyunjin to notice him.

Jisung saw how Minho kept his head down and looked around and he saw Hyunjin. Jisung frowned and looked back at Minho.

"Minho look at me" Minho shook his head and jisung brought his face up. "Don't waste this precious time worrying about him. This is free time for you and spend it well, okay" Jisung smiled at him and Minho nodded his head.

"Words baby"

"Okay"

Minho chuckled and he did exactly what Jisung said. He forgot about Hyunjin and focused on having fun. There was a few times he would glance at Hyunjin's direction but Jisung always turned his head away.

Minho really appreciated everything Jisung done. He knew when he was getting distracted or sad by Hyunjin and he would always try his best to cheer him up and that for sure put a smile on Minho's face.

The day ended and Hyunjin never noticed him. He was a bit relieved for that but sad about it to but it's whatever. They went inside the car and Jisung was driving him home.

"Thank you Jisung" He glanced over at Minho and stopped once there was a red light. "About what" He turned over at Minho and he could see his smiling with his cheeks a little red.

"You always cheered me up whenever you knew I was thinking about Hyunjin. So...I wanted to say thank you" He heard Jisung chuckle and that made Minho turn even redder. "Say something!"

Jisung looked at him adoringly and tucked in a piece of hair. "Your welcome baby" Minho rolled his eyes at his flirts and got out of the car with saying goodbye. Jisung put his window down and called out Minho's name.

"What?"

"I could be a better boyfriend than Hyunjin"

Jisung smirked and he drove away leaving Minho speechless. "Wha-" Minho watched him drive away and when he processed everything he turned completely red.

"Jisung you- ugh your a fucking bastard!!"

(๑>؂•̀๑)

BRO HYUNHO COVERING TROUBLEMAKER IS ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE THAT SHOWS MINHO IS SO BBG LIKEEE 🤭🤭

Also I support my cholos/cholas ✊