No. 14

Jisung groaned as he woke up from his nap. He looked around and flopped back down on the bed once his head started hurting.

"Where am I" Jisung sighed as he went back to sleep. He didn't have the energy to get up and leave the room. If he's dying, he's dying in his sleep.

But that barely even lasted since someone barged inside the room and shook him awake. "Jisung" The person kept shaking him but Jisung wouldn't budge.

"Jisung, it's important" Jisung groaned and looked over at the person who was causing all of this. "Minho.." Jisung widened his eyes and Minho started dragging him out of the bed.

"What are you doing"

"JISUNG YOUR MOM IS AT THE HOSPITAL"

Jisung froze in his spot and looked at him confused. "What" Minho sighed and showed him his phone. "Jisung we called you several times and you wouldn't answer" Jisung grabbed his phone and looked at all the missed calls.

"Why is she at the hospital" Jisung looked at Minho as he could see him get sad. "She tried to...she uhm...well she tried to overdose" Minho looked down at his shoes as he could hear Jisung gasp.

Jisung grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the place he was sleeping at. Jisung looked around and realized it was the bar. Felix or Chan probably tucked him to bed.

They went inside his car and he started driving. "Which hospital" Minho showed him the hospital and Jisung started driving even faster.

They arrived in a couple of minutes and Jisung rushed inside. "Hello, which room is Han Ari in" The doctors searched which room it was.

"Second floor, room 20" Jisung said thank you ran to the elevator. Minho kept breathing heavily since it was hard to catch up to him. "Hurry up" Minho quickly got inside the elevator and sighed.

They arrived to the second floor and Jisung ran and checked every room to find the number 20. "Jisung here" Minho grabbed his wrist and dragged him over there.

Jisung saw Jun sitting down in front of the room and he ran up to him. "Is everything okay with mom" Jun looks up and he could tell he was crying a lot.

"They won't let me in. She's dying Jisung" Jun started crying again and Minho ran over to him to comfort him. "What" Jisung opened the door and the doctors started pushing him out.

"No let me in, I need to see her" Jisung looks around and sees bunch of stuff on his mom. "Mom..." The doctors closed the door on his face while Jisung fell down on the ground.

Tears started slipping and soon Jisung was already in tears. He thought he still might have a chance and his mother might make it. But the thought was already leaving his mind.

Minho frowned looking at the siblings. He's not really the type to comfort someone or be the person to give them reassuring words. But in this moment, he has to.

He grabbed Jun's hand and brought him over to Jisung. Jun instantly hugged Jisung and cried on his shoulder, while Minho felt himself starting to cry.

The doctors opened the door and looked down at them. "You guys are Ms. Han's children right" Jisung got up and nodded his head. They waited for the doctor to say something.

"Well I'm sorry for your loss. We really tried our best to save her but it wasn't a success. You can see her if you want"

The doctor bowed and the rest of the doctors left the room as well. Jisung hesitantly walked to the room and saw his mother on her death bed.

"Mom.." Jisung walked next to her as he started crying again. "Ah fuck" Jisung wiped away his tears but the tears kept coming.

Minho hugged him from the back and Jisung didn't stop crying. It was to hard to believe for the two siblings. They just wished they had one more day with their mother and forget all their worries.

But that dream has already vanished.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

Btw this book is about to end, sorry 😓

Did y'all miss me?? ;)