INTRO :)

Hey guys, so happy you decided to read reserved. I will be trying to post every other day if not daily unfortunately I have a job so. But I hope you enjoy and can give me feedback on things you liked, what I should do more of, what I should change etc. Just a disclaimer there with be smut in this story so if you don't fuck with that then don't read respectfully. But I will make sure to put a smut warning in each chapter or section that has it just in case. Any who down below are some "rules" that will just kinda help for you to understand the story better, I want to make it as clear for y'all to read as possible. Don't forget to give me feedback, positive or negative. I want advice or ideas so that the story is good and interesting. If you don't want to comment here my tik tok is @kau1fr4u so if you want you can privately message me on there.

-This is a y/n self insert kinda thingy

-Bolded like this will mean the characters are speaking in German

-Obvi quotations like this "" will mean someone is speaking

-If there is any texting it will look like this

       Tom: blah blah blah blah

                                                                                                 y/n: blah blah blah blah

       Tom: blah blah blah blah

- If there is any constant dialogue between two or more people it'll look like this

y/n: "blah blah blah blah"

T: "blah blah blah blah"

Now for the brief introduction to the story

You just moved from New York to Germany due to your mothers wealth and boredom of New York. You live next to a group of 4 guys who we will learn more about later (wink wink). You are 19 years old in the year 2008 and currently in your gap years of college trying to figure out what to do.