Part 8

⚠SMUT⚠

"WE ARE GOING ON TOUR!" Bill yells out excited. "OH MY GOD NO WAY YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS" you scream back. But you look over at Tom and he has a disappointed, sad look still. Before you can question Tom and his looks of unhappiness Bill grabs your shoulders. "Y/n I have a very important question for you. Do you want to come with us???" he says having a hopeful look. "Bill.....I WOULD LOVE TO OH MY GOD HELL YES OF COURSE" you and Bill jump up and down with Tom interrupting it by picking you up and swinging you around happily. So that's what he must've been upset about. " I'll have to ask my mom of course, but she'll probably say yes considering she's always traveling anyways. When are we leaving?" you ask still in an excited tone so happy to be going on tour around all of Europe with your favorite people. "Tomorrow." Bill says. " oh my god that's soon okay I need to go call my mom right now then start packing." You step out into the hall from the kitchen to give your mom a call. You call and of course she says yes and is excited for you. You walk back and tell the group the good news and yet again Tom swings you up in the air happily. " I'm so happy you're coming with us. I was worried we would have to be away from each other right after making things right." Tom said tucking hair behind your ear. "me too" you replied before giving him a peck on the lips. "So how long are we gone for" you ask. "Three months" "OH MY GOD I need to go pack right away" you shout before running out of their house and to your own. You start packing almost everything in your closet. Just a few weeks ago you were unpacking all this stuff into your new home and now you're packing it up again to go on tour with Tom and some of your best friends. Your smiling and rushing to finish packing everything up when your mom texts you saying to not forget the credit card to take with you. The thought of money strikes your mind which then leads you to thinking about your shitty job. You immediately call and tell them you won't be able to come in for your shift today, or the next day, or ever then hang up, that was short lived. After a long 4 hours of packing it's 5 and you decide that you'll make one last home cooked meal for you and the band so you invite them over to eat dinner. You quickly get ready, put on makeup and a cute outfit then make your way down stairs. You throw on your apron and start to prepare for dinner. They come over and it's their first time seeing the inside of your house, besides Tom ofc, they sit in the kitchen and you all have a chat while you make them food. You're done cooking and it looks amazing, you serve the band sitting at your dining table. You bring out the food on fancy plates announcing what you have made for dinner and at the end they clap for you before starting to eat. You go to the kitchen to make yourself a plate then join them with Tom's eyes following the back of your body until you're out of his sight. You sit down with them and you and the band all talk and drink for an hour after eating. They tell you how amazing it was and that it was probably one of the best meals they've ever had. You thank them and get up to take your plate to the kitchen. Tom stands up shortly after you leave to also take the others dishes and his own to the kitchen. He sets down the plates and comes behind you wrapping himself around your waist while you clean the plates. "Thank you y/n you did a really good job" he says, holding onto you tightly. " And you looked really good while doing it, I like that apron on you a lot" he says whispering now. You tweak your head at him to give him a kiss blushing and say "Thank you Tom im glad you enjoyed it" He then whips you around turning you to face him and begins to kiss you. You feel his tongue explore your mouth while his hands grab your ass and he pushes himself against you. You pull away and say " Tom everyone else is in the other room we have to be careful" you said breathing heavily. You pull him back in for one more short but passionate kiss, "we'll finish this later" he said quietly into your ear before going back to the dining room while you finish the dishes. You wonder what Tom could possibly have in mind and as your mind starts to wander you blush while doing the last dish. You walk back into the dinning room and say that it's best you all get some good sleep before leaving tomorrow morning for the tour, they agree and Gustav, Bill, Georg, and Tom all walk back to their house. You clean up any mess that was left behind from the dinner. You finish and go up to your room, but when you enter Tom is sitting at the edge of your bed waiting for you. Yet again you jump from him randomly appearing. "Jesus To-" "Come here." he demands. You walk over to him and he places his hands on your waist, before pulling you in for a kiss. You and Tom make out for a couple minutes before he pulls away and whispers to you " get on your knees" this demanding side of Tom is new but you're enjoying seeing him want you so badly. "Now finish what we started earlier" you start to unbuckle his pants pulling them down along with his boxers occasionally looking up to him to see him still breathing heavily and impatiently. " Have you done this before?" he asks. You nod and he smiles while telling you to spit into his hand, he then rubs it on himself. He grabs the bottom of your chin before guiding it to himself. You start sucking, kissing, and licking on him, he plays with your hair moving it out of the way to see you better. Once you pick up the pace he can hear sharp breaths and quiet groans "Fuck y/n" he lets out now lightly placing his hand on the back of your neck. You hear another moan "go faster for me" he says with a heavy breath. His hands are running through your hair, his hips are moving and his head is leaning back in pleasure when you feel him start to pull out of your mouth so he doesn't finish inside your throat. You refuse and let the warm liquid shoot down your throat, swallowing it watching him lean back in delight. " How was that? '' you say, wiping your mouth. "Good, really good y/n" He says smirking before kissing you. You offer him a cig and he accepts it as you two open the window. You both talk for a while then decide it's best you go to bed, Tom wears only underwear to bed so he hops into your bed to get comfy while you get ready yourself. After taking your makeup off, doing your skin care, brushing your teeth, and changing your ready for bed and climbing in with Tom. You fall asleep to Tom playing with your hair and your hand on his chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is shorter than my others but the next one should be pretty long to make up for it!!