Part 2

You wake up to your alarm going on at 9. You tiredly walk to the window to have your morning cig when you see Tom waiting for you just outside of the window. Surprised, you jump back and start to fall when his hand meets your wrist preventing you from falling, he pulls you back up but when he does your just inches away from his face yet again. "Good Morning love" he says giggling at how tired you are and the fact you can even keep your eyes open. " W-What do you wantttt" you say whining not fully recognize who your talking to and his arm still around your wrist and waist. "Well me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to come by today and just hang out. But mostly me" he says smirking to himself. Finally you're awake enough now to have a conversation and you light your cig. "I guess since i'm not doing anything today, but if you try to pull anything like last night again I will kill you" you said while looking at him for the first time since last night blushing slightly. Tom then grabs the bottom on your chin to make you look back at him and get close and says "I can't make any promises" while admiring your face up close and holding a gaze on your lips. You roll your eyes and tell him to go away so you can get ready.

Getting in the shower now you make sure to have the bathroom window closed and covered now given yesterday's events. You finish your business there and realize you forgot your towel in the room. You shuffle to your room to grab it when you hear a whistle coming from your right. THE WINDOW WAS STILL OPEN. Tom sat at his window as if he was waiting for you knowing that this would happen again. You grab the towel as it was right next to you and cover up stomping to your window to flip Tom off and close your curtains. How could you do it a SECOND TIME, you would think you learned from before since you were so flustered from it. Eventually you finish getting ready with your hair blow dried and fluffy making your blond hair look amazing, and an adorable outfit that was low rise baggy jeans and a tight red tank top with some graphic on it. You grab your stuff and head over, you look for your mom but she must be out shopping or something so you just leave. You get to the door but this time no one answers and all you can hear is loud music from outside of the front door. You let yourself in since the door was unlocked and followed to where the music was coming from. You see all the guys singing and playing instruments with Gustav on the drums, Georg on bass, Bill singing, and time playing the electric guitar. You were amazed at how they sounded so you just stood there in awe, but you couldn't stop staring at Tom as he played. The song they were playing ends and you snap out of the stare at Tom to see Bill running up to you hugging you. You still stand there amazed at what you just heard, "Oh ya we are in a band" bill tells you casually. "I really liked that y'all sounded amazing, what's the name of your band" you say "Wait you really don't know" Gustav questions "No i'm sorry" you say confused "Our bands name is tokio hotel we are pretty famous especially here in Germany" bill tells you. Everyone stands there shocked as they learn you don't know who they are but they are also happy.

Everyone decides to move to the kitchen to cook something to eat for lunch while Tom drags behind everyone including you. You feel a firm hand touch the lower side of your back as he walks past you with a grin on his face. You know you shouldn't be so fond of this boy with a play boy attitude but he's so handsome. "What would you like to eat y/n" bill asks " I'm fine with pretty much anything!" Bill thinks for a minute and then decides that you guys will make personal pizzas. Before you start you announce that you'll be right back to go use the restroom. You had forgotten where it was and ended up looking into random rooms to try and find it. You come across Toms room and look around for a minute, not touching anything just looking. "Did you need something y/n" you hear a deep voice behind you say quietly. You stutter over your words apologizing making your way to the door. But just as you were about to leave he shuts the door leaving you and him together in the room. "What were you looking for" he asks raising an eyebrow. "O-Oh im really sorry i was trying to find the bath-" you get cut off by his words " this doesn't look like the bathroom" he says grabbing you by the waist resting only one hand on your hip. You make eye contact the first time since he walked in and you see his lustful grin looking down at you as his body towers over you. Tom is looking down at your lips hungry and begins to part his own. This boy is definitely a player you think to yourself, but he's attractive and he obviously wants me so let's just have fun you think before also separating your lips to welcome him. Y/n and Tom's lips meet and you can feel his cold metal lip ring as he backs you up into the wall not breaking the short sweet kiss. You then grab the back of his neck and it deepens the kiss. Tom sees this as a sign and starts to speed up and deepen the kiss. He seems so passionate does he kiss all of his girls this intense you think to yourself. Tom lowers his hands from your lower back to your ass aggressively holding it making your gasp slightly, this makes him smirk while continuing to deeply make out with you. You then pull away to see him wanting more breathing heavy and hard "that's enough.... for now" you say flirting walking out the door back down stairs to find the restroom and get back to the others leaving him to now be the flustered one.

Your back down in the kitchen and everyone is rolling out their dough but you can feel Toms eyes still staring at you. You all put the pizzas in the oven and while you wait Bill goes to get a couple drinks for y'all to spice up the evening. Y'all talk over some beers about the guys band. The pizzas finish and y'all eat with tom sitting next to you. you feel his hand on your thigh yet again but this time you don't move it. After y'all are done eating you continue to drink taking a few shots and having a few beers. You are a very light weight drinker but you also don't know your limit. You get totally wasted and can't even speak properly. The others are all also pretty drunk except for Tom who seemed only a little tipsy. You pass out on the couch but then feel your body getting moved, it was tom. "ThAnK YoUuuu" you mutter. Your placed on a bed and you feel cold hands changing you into sleep clothes. The second they finish changing you you knock out, the last thing you feel is a body lay down next to you. You wake up holding on to a warm body and smile at how comfortable you are. Then you realize where you are, you wake up next to tom and try and think if you slept with him last night. Tom then wakes up seeing you freak out and says "don't worry nothing happened, now please just let me enjoy this a little longer" he says pulling you back down to him to cuddle. You agree with his commands because truly Tom was hot, respectful, nice and pretty much perfect. Your simply playing hard to get because its fun to see Tom want you so bad. you also don't trust that you're the girl he'll make an exception for due to his player personalty and actions.

Part 2 wooooooo

I should be posting part 3 sometime earlier in the day tomorrow

Writing this I realize how much I say y'all I can't help it it's the Texas in me so please pay no attention to the thousand times I say it in this part lol

Any who next part should be spicier so stay tuned for tomorrow's morning post!!!!