Part 12

You walk in and don't see the band, except for Tom. Whos sitting on a couch across from the doorway. Still happy and excited you urgently ask Tom "where's the rest of the band you guys did so good!" You look around for them. But still, instead of the other band mates you see Tom sitting on the couch holding a bouquet of flowers in dim lighting. "What's this all about?" you ask laughing. "Come sit" Tom says giggling back at your reaction. You sit next to him on the couch nervous and blushing. He sets the flowers down on the other side of him, he then turns you to. "y/n you are the most beautiful, amazing, kind, perfect girl. I have never met anyone like you. You don't want me for money or sex or publicity and I have never had that. You're a really amazing girl y/n. So I wanted to ask you formally if you'd like to be my girlfriend y/n.'' Tom said all these words while staring into your eyes with the most genuine sweet eyes you've seen. His hand is placed on your leg and he's crouched down to your level close to your face. Your eyes start to tear up and you throw yourself at Tom hugging him happily. You pull away and laugh while saying "yes of course tom!". His eyes fill with joy and he pulls you in for a hug again, you are both laughing of happiness when you both pull out and rest your foreheads on each other looking into the other's eyes. You can't take it and after a few short moments you kiss him. The kiss feels different now, it's filled with love and meaning. He starts to lay you down so that now he is hovering over you while kissing you. Your hands are placed on his cheeks while his hands are on yours as well. You both smile while kissing, he moves down to your neck and says heavy "Gott, du bist so heiß". You giggle and reply back with "Warum Danke". Tom looks up at you, surprised, smiling before diving back to kissing all over you. "Tom the others are probably waiting for us" you say giggling. He pulls away " we will pick this back up later then?" he asks eagerly. You roll your eyes and get up grabbing the flowers in one hand and his hand in the other. You and Tom walk out to the tour bus and the second you both get in the rest of the band's heads turn to you and Tom. After a long pause Tom yells "SHE SAID YES!" raising your hand that he holds. The band claps for you both and you hang your head in embarrassment. You and Tom sit in your seats then the manager starts driving. You and Tom almost immediately fall asleep with his head resting on your shoulder. It's a pretty long drive to the next place, you wake up from moving noises in the bus. "Whats going on?" you say sleepy rubbing your eyes. "We are stopping to get some snacks real quick, I didn't want to wake you but do want to come in with us" Tom says covering you back up with your blanket. "No it's ok i'll stay here yall go ahead" you say resting yourself back to fall asleep. You start to doze off until you feel a body sit next to you. "Wow that was quick" you say slowly opening your eyes. Until you see it's not Tom, it's Martin. You jump a little surprised to see him next to you and not Tom, "hey y/n, I just figured we could talk while we wait for the boys to get back" he said getting a little too close to you forcing you to lean away from him further with every inch he gets closer. "Whats up..?" you ask nervous and uncomfortable. "You're a very pretty girl, how do you feel about older guys?" he says, starting to reach for your leg. Just then Tom busts into the bus throwing Martin off of you while you sit there in shock. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Tom says yelling in Martins face. "What she's practically asking for it when she wears such slutty clothes all the time!" Martin says defensive. But before he can say one more word Tom starts to punch him, he doesn't stop either. Both Tom's fist and Martin's face are covered in blood before Georg pulls Tom away while Gustav manhandles Martin out of the bus. Tom is breathing heavily while you still sit in the same spot completely still and mortified. "Y/n are you okay?! What happened?!" Tom and the rest start questioning you at once. You're so overwhelmed you start to tear up, the guys see this and lower their voices and sit all around you. Tom quickly hugs you tightly trying to calm you down. After a few moments of silence Tom pulls away and asks you in a quiet calm voice "y/n are you okay" "ya im fine I just think I got overwhelmed it just happens really fast" you say taking a deep breath. "What happened?" Bill asks. "I was asleep and then I felt someone sit next to me and I thought it was you" you say looking at Tom "and then I realized it was Martin and he started getting really close to my face and asking how I feel about older guys and then he started to reach of my leg then you walked in and stopped it'' you say slow trying to process everything. Tom hugs you again before saying "well he's gone and you won't ever have to see him again, well get a new manager, maybe a woman so nothing like this ever happens again" he says hugging you again while the others rub your shoulders trying to comfort and calm you. After you and the other calm down you help Tom clean his hand up and wrap it then make your way back to your seat. "Y/n are you really fine?" Tom asks concerned "yes i'm okay really im just glad you were there to help" you say kissing him on the cheek. "Are you sure? '' he says, still with a concerned look. ''Yes, Tom i'm okay '' you say giggling at him for asking over and over. You open the window of your row getting out your pack of cigarettes and lighter. You try lighting it but yet again your lighter is out, Tom reaches over and lights it for you, again. You finish your cig then close the window and get comfortable cuddling into Tom's arms falling back asleep feeling at peace in his arms.

Dramaaaaaaa