Part 3

Tom moves his body closer to you as he falls back asleep. You take this as a chance to tease him, you adjust yourself next to him, rubbing yourself on him slightly. You hear him groan before whispering "Don't start something if you have no idea what you're getting into" he says in a demanding and quiet whisper. You can't help but notice that even though you're aware of Tom and his tendency to have multiple women and one night stands you still find him extremely charming. Have you caught actual feelings for Tom Kaulitz, a boy you seemed to have just met. You tell yourself to give yourself more time to decide if these feelings are true or just a quick thought. You eventually fall asleep for a little longer but when you wake up Tom is no longer laying next to you. Getting up from his bed your pants fall to the floor and you realize that tom had changed you into some of his clothes last night when you were wasted, you blush at the thought of him taking you to a bed to sleep and picking out some of his own clothes for you instead of leaving you on the couch and in uncomfortable clothes. You pick the pants up back to your waist tying the strings to loosely fit your waist making them fall to the lowest part of your hips. You walk down the stairs to see everyone sitting talking and making breakfast. Still sleepy and hungover you drag your body to sit at the bar waiting for food. The guys noticed how hungover you looked and handed you a cup of coffee along with a plate of breakfast. " Have a good night?" Tom says, mocking you. "I wish I could tell you I can't remember shit" you say while rubbing your head trying to soothe the headache you woke up with.

After breakfast you're feeling a little better but decide to take a quick shower to refresh yourself. You ask if you can shower at their place because you don't want your mom to see you hungover. " Yeah totally, but I also need to take a shower. I feel like shit too" Bill says while taking some advil. "Us too" Georg and Gustav say. You look at Tom, him being your last resort "may I use your shower Tom" you say while rolling your eyes. "why of course, be my guest beautiful". You give Tom a quick sarcastic smile and walk up to his room to shower after thanking Gustav for breakfast. Tom's shower was even nicer than yours. You undress and get in after hanging your towel on the side and tossing your (toms) clothes into the corner. As you put the shampoo on your hand to wash your hair you smell it and immediately smile thinking of Tom. You catch yourself and quickly wash your hair. As you rinse your hair you close your eyes to prevent soap from getting in them, you open them and hear a knock on the shower door seeing tom on the other side smiling at you. "WTF TOM" you yell frightened by his sudden appearance. He starts to undress and get into the shower WITH YOU. You stand there unable to speak completely shocked and confused as to what's happening. "I also need to take a shower, don't mind me" he says, acting as if nothing is happening. You tell him to get out he then says "Well this is my shower isn't?" you give up and attempt to carry on with your shower. You feel lips touch the back of your neck kissing all over your neck and upper back while hands are rested on your waist. "Tom what are y-" he interrupts you saying "ignore me" casually then going back to kissing you all over. You make an effort to continue to shower but all you can hear is Tom's heavy hot breath on your body. This causes chills to travel from head to toe forcing you to tense up and slightly lean back. "Turn around" Tom demands. You're hesitant at first but then you feel him shifting your shoulders to turn around anyways. You turn to see him examine your body while still having a face of lust and a slight grin. He places his thumb on your lips prying them open for a kiss. Tom grabs your face, smashing your lips together into a passionate kiss. His hands drift to you lower back then eventually fall to your ass. With each deepening of the kiss he squeezes you, pushing heavy breaths and slight moans out into the kiss. He moves down from your lips to your neck leaving marks all over it. With each new spot found by him you lean back in delight. He moves from your neck to your chest leaving hickeys all over it too. You had no intention of having sex with Tom in the shower so you pull away at the right moment saying " How can I trust you" looking into his eyes. " What do you mean?" he says, confused. "Well I know your type of guy Tom, I've been with plenty of them. They act nice so they can sleep with me then once they do they cheat and leave" you say trying to not offend him but also wanting to get your point across that you refuse to be played by yet another boy. "You're right, I'm exactly that type of guy y/n" he pauses "but it feels different with you. I don't feel the need to so much as LOOK at another girl, you're perfect" Tom says sincerely looking into your eyes. "But if you're not ready, I totally understand I will prove to you that it's different this time. I'd wait a century to be with you if that's what it took y/n." You blush and thank him. "I'll hold you up to that tom" you say and give him a short sweet peck on the cheek before getting out of the shower to get changed in his bedroom.

After getting changed you go down stairs to see the other boys in the living room having a chat. They all give you a look but you're not sure why. Bill then points to his neck and you look down to see everything left behind of you and Tom's time in the shower. You blush like crazy hiding your face in your hands when Tom walks down stairs. "I'm assuming that was you" Georg asks Tom giggling. "Yep!" Toms says proud while you smack his shoulder, you all laugh for a minute at the situation. "We were thinking of going out for lunch y/n did you want to join us?" Bill asks. You get excited and say yes as this was your first time going out to do something with them all. "Oh I have to go home and get my makeup and some clothes before we go" you say. "I have plenty of both that you can use." Bill says, then gasping, "WAIT, I'll do your makeup for you!!!" he says jumping up and down excited to finally be able to put makeup on someone else. "YES!" you yell back and you and bill run upstairs to his room.

You get to Bill's room and sit at his desk waiting for him to do your makeup. It's silent till about halfway through before Bill says something.

B: So are you and Tom like...dating?

Y/n: not necessarily..?

B: well because I care about you I want to let you know is a bit of a player, he kinda does whatever and whoever he wants

Y/n: ya I know, I've grown a really good eye for guys like that. He told me I'm different from everyone else, that we don't have to rush into anything I don't want yet, and that he'd wait a century to be with me.

B: Wait, really?!

Y/n: yeah..?

B: damn wow, I have never heard of him saying anything like that to a girl before. That's a good sign.

Y/n: you think?

B: definitely

You and Bill giggle and talk for the rest of him doing your makeup and getting ready. Finally you both walk down stairs to see the other guys waiting. "It's about damn time" Gustav says getting up from the spot he was sat in for the nearly two hours it took you and Bill to get ready. Tom sits up staring at you in awe and then says "You look really beautiful y/n" as he walks towards you. You blush and then y'all at last walk out of the house to the car to go eat.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helllllloooooooo here is part three for you my fellow delusional people

DONT forget to follow my tik tok (kau1fr4u) because I post every time I release a new part!!

Story is moving along great next part y'all can be expecting some dramaaaaaa winky wink wink

Also ik there were hella typos and like bad punctuation and shit in the last two even though I literally proofread it like 4 times, but for this one I made sure to not have any mistakes.

I tried to make this chapter spicy but also emotional so it's not just pure smut and actually has a story line. Lmk how y'all liked this chapter!!!