Part 10

Everyone walks up to the hotel room to start getting ready but the room is way too small for all of you. Gustav and Georg take almost no time getting ready but Bill doesn't feel like waiting so he goes to a separate bathroom to do his makeup. Georg and Gustav finish getting ready and say they'll go wait in the lobby for everyone. Leaving just you and Tom in the hotel room alone to get ready. You're expecting Tom to pull something given that you two are alone but after 10 minutes he's still just sitting there watching the tv waiting for you to be ready. You brush it off and continue getting ready. Before you finish getting ready you can't decide what to wear so you ask tom to decide between two options. He picks smirking only a little. Again you brush it off trying to not think of why Tom might not be all over you like always is. You finish your hair and make up and get changed and walk out to get Tom to leave. You Are expecting something from him, maybe a "hey beautiful" or "you look amazing" but still, nothing. You get into the uber with the others and you make sure to sit next to Tom, maybe he'll make a move in the car or something you thought to yourself. Nothing, why is he acting like this, did you do something wrong or is he trying to mess with you, what's going on? You arrive at the club and swifty make it inside, the second you step through the doors you run to the bar in desperate need of a drink. You receive your drink and try to make your way back to Tom and the rest of the group, but someone's stops you. Its some random pretty attractive man asking you to dance. You start to reject him but you look over at Tom and see him giving the guy a dirty look before giving you a glance that says "If you do that y/n there will be consequences". You say "sure I'd love to dance" to the man while making eye contact with Tom. You and the man start to dance and it's mostly innocent at first but then his hand slides onto your ass. Tom has been staring at you both the entire time to make sure the man doesn't try anything. But once he sees the man's hand on your ass he runs over and pulls you away while pushing the guy away.

m(man): hey what's the deal man

t(tom): get your hands off of her

m: what is she your girlfriend or something

Tom can't answer that question because he doesn't even know how to answer, so instead he just storms out while dragging you along. You both find a bench to sit on not too far. "What the fuck was that y/n, why the hell did you dance with that guy?" he said to you with both a serous face and tone. "Well you're the one that has made any kind of moves today or compliments, you've been acting completely different than normal" you said quietly looking sad. "I didn't even realize I was doing that y/n, i've been just a little stressed today since we have out first show of the tour tomorrow, i'm really sorry.'' Tom said to you, giving you a sympathetic stare. After a long pause you feel one hand on your thigh and one lifting your chin to face Tom. After your eyes meet with him he rubs his thumb on your lips while saying "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen y/n" just after saying that he starts to lean in for a kiss, but you're impatient. You dive into his lips kissing him first. After at least ten minutes of you two kissing you decide you both should go back to the club and have fun for a little longer. You get back and Bill Gustav and Georg are wasted. They can barely speak or stand, they are so drunk. You walk past the three and you and Tom sit at the bar. He orders A LOT for himself. He must be wanting to get pretty drunk. They probably do this before every tour. But you decide to not drink too much just so at least one of you can be functional. You order a beer and take small sips while Tom HOUNDS shot after shot. After about 30 minutes Tom is absolutely wasted too, talking about nonsense things. It's about 2 in the morning so you decide since everyone has clearly drank as much as possible, you get an uber to take you back to the hotel. The uber finally gets there after being lost for 20 minutes and picks you up. You assist everyone into the car making sure they don't fall getting in. You get in last trying to sit in the middle of all the chaos so no one dies. Tom is on your right and he sets his hand on your thigh while resting his head on your shoulder, every now and then squeezing your thigh. He looks up to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek almost missing your face by how drunk he is. You get back to the hotel and pay the driver and start to unload everyone from the car. Gustav and Georg walk better than Bill and Tom so you have Tom on one shoulder and Bill on the other trying to guide them back to the room. You see that Gustav and Georg had already made it up to the room and were laying in bed asleep changed. You try to help Bill change but he drunkenly says " nO iLl Do iT". You move over to Tom to get him changed and he's completely knocked out. You get some clothes from his bag and start to undress him to change. Once you take his shirt off you just stare at him for a minute not even realizing you're doing it. "Well hurry up I'm getting cold" you hear a whisper that snaps you back, you look at Tom's face and see him smiling down at you. You blush then quickly put a shirt on him, you give him a kiss on the forehead and say goodnight before getting into the pull out bed right next to his bed. Thankfully everyone is asleep so you do the same. About halfway through the night you feel a body get into bed with you, it lays behind you close and wraps its arms around you tightly before letting out a sigh and falling asleep. Knowing it's Tom's body behind you, you turn to face him and fall asleep in his embrace.

I KNOW I'M SORRRYYY it has been two whole days since i posted but here is part 10!!! woooo