Part 17

After you and Tom push past the fan girls and paparazzi, you run inside and see hundreds of heads turn to you both. You and Tom walked into the wrong door, so instead of entering through the backstage entrance you walked into the lobby entrance. A moment of silence happens right before hundreds of Tom obsessed girls shriek and run full speed toward you both. Tom almost instantly picks you up and bolts, running with you in his arms, laughing and dodging girls throwing themselves at him. A herd of girls are still chasing after the both of you but Tom quickly turns a corner and hides still holding you. He quietly sets you down. "Oh my g-" you start to say but Tom covers your mouth right before the army of girls race past again. Tom looks both left and right then grabs your hand and runs with you to the dressing room without saying a word. Yall finally make it to the dressing room, "JESUS WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!" Bill yells. "I don't know, maybe we wouldn't have been late IF YOU HADN'T LEFT THE HOTEL WITHOUT US '' Tom says to bill. Tom quickly gets ready for their performance, he gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and runs out of the room with the band. You hear them begin to play and make your way to the seat they have for you. The show is going great, until Bill brings some girls from the audience to the stage. Bill has one girl on the mic with him, one wrapped in Georgs bass, another holding Gustavs drum sticks, and one using Tom's guitar. You don't think much of it, I mean the guys normally bring people on stage sometimes, but this time the girl is getting touchy with Tom. She puts her arm around him and staring at him with these 'fuck me eyes'. The worst part is TOM IS GIVING HER THE SAME LOOK! You stare holes into both her and Tom while they finish the song and send the girls back into the audience. You continue the rest of the show upset but still cheering for the other guys. Tom glances at you a couple times with that stupid grin he does as if he's done nothing wrong, you just stare back completely blank waiting for him to catch on. The show finishes and of course the guys did great but you're still upset. You walk backstage and wait outside of the door instead of going in. Bill peeks his head out with a worried look, "Y/n there you are, get in here why are you sitting out here?" he asks confused by your actions. "Can you please tell Tom to get out here, I need a word with him." You say blunt. "Uh.. yea sure... is everything alright?" he asks confused and scared of how intimidating you look while mad. "We're about to find out" you say with an angry smile. A couple minutes later tom walks out, hes acting like nothing happened, picking you up spinning you, kissing your face all over. You stay stiff till he sets you down, he finally gets a look at your stern face and his expression changes from a smile to an 'oh shit' face. "Hey is everything alright?" he asks getting down making your eye level. "You tell me Tom. IS everything alright" you say, keeping your intimidating demeanor. "Yea.... I think so?" he says confused. "I saw you Tom" you break the silence. "Saw me what?" he asks, getting slightly defensive. "I saw the way you were looking at that hoe bag on stage. I know those eyes Tom, I know what you were doing." You say arms crossed. "Y/n.... come on you that me and the band have to do stuff like that it's no big deal. We just gotta connect with the fans like that sometimes" he says, straightening up looking down at you scoffing. "Tom...I saw the way you were looking at her it was obvious you wanted to fuck her!" you start to get louder. "Y/n please don't get jealous on me come on" he says. "Tom, no I want a straight answer. Did you or did you not want to have sex with that girl." you get blunt. "I mean she was an attractive girl yes, and i'm just a man I can't just suppress everything." He says quietly. You stand in shock for a moment before speaking again. "Tom, I can't believe you, even if you weren't going to do it, it's still wrong and it hurts my feelings." You say starting to walk away. " Y/n! come on Y/n don't be like that!" He loudly says as you get closer to the exit door at the end of the hallway. You get outside and standing on the curb calling a cab and getting out your cigs. Just as you finish getting a cab and light your cigarette Lena runs up to you. "Y/N!" she says excited while running up to you. "Hey Lena, good show huh?" you say with a sad monotone voice. "Dude what's wrong you good?" she asks worried. "Ya me and Tom just got into a bit of a ... .uh tiff" you say blowing out smoke. "Oh no what happened?" she asks. "Did you not see him on stage he totally wanted to fuck that girl!" you say getting angry all over again. "Oh ya that well he definitely went further than what I'D recommend with the looks he was throwing at her." She adds. "EXACTLY" you yell getting restless with anger. "AND THEN he got all defensive and said 'well the band has to do stuff like that sometimes blah blah blah don't get jealous blah blah blah really Y/n" you say mocking Tom angrily. "Well maybe just spend the night apart and try and talk again tomorrow, okay?" she says rubbing your back sympathetically. "Ya that's a good idea, well my cabs here I gotta go i'll see you tomorrow Lena thank you" you say hugging her.

time skip

One sad long cab trip and you're back at the hotel. You walk quiet but angry up the stairs to the hotel and get in the elevator. You make it to your room, throw your stuff down and get a pen and paper. 'SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM' you write on the paper and stick it to the outside of the room door. You lock it behind you, plop into bed and fall asleep.

HIIII GUYS I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE SOON!!!!! I finally got my mojo back and can form full sentences! so that's pretty cool. I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm going to be uploading often still BUT I will say that it'll be better than months of not writing! SO THAT'S SOMETHING OKAY!!!! We got some drama in this chapter Tom and Y/n were bound to get into a tiff it just had to happen okay but I really forgot how fun writing this story can be when my brain actually works which I think is pretty cool anyways whatever no one cares kau1fr4u but I hope y'all enjoyed this much...much...much delayed chapter and I love love love love love when y'all post comments under chapters or through out chapters it gives me a good giggle to see what y'all think and I appreciate feedback so ya uh do that if you want its highly encouraged! Have a good morning/evening/night for when ever or wherever you're reading this

-much love kau1fr4u :)