Part 5

⚠SMUT⚠

You wake up at 2 pm since you were up so late talking to Tom all night. Even after he left your window yall texted for another 2 hours. You didn't shower last night since it was so late and you were tired so you decided to do that first thing. This time you triple check your window and curtains are closed and finally get into the shower and do your business and get out. You decide to let your hair air dry naturally and not wear any makeup, you also change into sweatpants and a crop top to be comfy. You decide you want to get out of the house and go grocery shopping to take up some time. You hop in the car and arrive at the grocery store putting on your headphones while walking in. You get what you need and make your way to the line and realize you forget the credit card your mom gave you for food. You stand there annoyed with yourself for a minute and then start to put stuff back since you have no way to pay. Then you feel someone come behind you putting their arms around your waist, you turn to push the person off of you till you realize it tom. " Jesus christ Tom I almost turned around and hit you," you say, catching your breath. "Why are you putting things on shelves?" he asks. "I forgot my money at home so i'll just come back tomorrow and get it instead" you say sighing. "Oh, ok well I have to go bye!" he says, you're confused by his urgency to leave considering how it seems he wants to spend every waking hour with you. You finish putting all of your groceries away and then walk out of the store with nothing. You get home and plop on your bed defeated when you hear your doorbell ring. You walk down the stairs and open the door but don't see anyone around. You look down and see bags of groceries, it's all the same stuff you were going to buy earlier. You look around to try and find who left it, even though you already have a pretty good idea of who. You take them inside and unpack everything and walk up the stairs blushing to Tom's action. You get up to your room to text him thank you but when you get up to your room he's sitting on your bed. "Hello beautiful" he says as you walk in. "Jesus you need to stop doing that, that's the second time today you've scared the shit out of me Tom" you say smiling happy to see him. "Is this the thanks I get for getting those groceries for you?" he says, raising an eyebrow. "Thank you Tom." you mumble while walking over to sit on the other side of your bed. "Sorry what was that I couldn't hear you," Tom replied while grinding. "Thank you tom" you mumble again. "Sorry one more time I didn't quite get that." He says while leaning his ear closer to you pretending to not have heard you. " Thank you tom I really appr-" you try to say at a loud volume now but you're interrupted by him harshly pulling you in for a kiss. He pushes his lips against yours harder forcing you to lay down while he hovers over you passionately kissing you while smiling to himself a little bit. You feel his hands both on your waist holding you where you are so you both can continue the kiss. You reach your hand up to his cheek and pull him on more, you can feel that now the kiss is more serious. Tom isn't smiling or playfully kissing you anymore. He tugs at your shirt and pulls away from the kiss just for a moment "Can you take it off. Please." he says while staring down at your body then back up to your eyes while breathing heavily from the kiss. You smirk at him while he impatiently waits and starts to take it off. He looks down at you after it's off and seems to have started breathing even heavier now. He kisses your lips one last time before moving down to your neck, kissing it too and then moving further down. He gets to your stomach kissing it and then looks up at you tugging on your waist band "can I?" he says in a weighty voice. "yes" you say back blushing hiding your face in your hands as he starts to pull down your pants and underwear off. He starts kissing and licking all over you slowly to build tension. He then finds your sensitive spot and as he does you lean back in pleasure and he looks up to you smiling with pride while speeding up. You lightly place your hand on the back of his head as he continues, you breathe heavy and let out muffled moans trying to not let it out. He reaches his hand up to your arm and holds it away from you mouth and looks up to say "let me hear it" in a lustful demanding voice. He then resumes what he was doing, making you moan out loud with your hands unavailable to muffle them. Gasping for breath you say "Tom im almost there" just a few seconds later he pulls his head away from you at the last second to kiss you. "Tom... Ple-" before you could finish your sentence he slid his fingers in you. You lean back and whine from pleasure, just a few seconds later you finish while scratching his shoulders. He smiles at you before kissing you one last time before getting up and walking himself to the bathroom quickly. You wonder why he didn't want anything back from you or didn't try to go further, you put your clothes back on trying to not think too hard about it. He comes out a little later to find you sitting on the edge of the bed, he grabs your chin and gives you a peck on the lips before laying in your bed getting under the covers signaling you to come lay with him. He reaches for the remote to your tv and turns it on playing a movie. About half of the movie goes by and you can't stop thinking about why he didn't want anything back from you, eventually after contemplating it you decide to just ask him. "Hey tom, why didn't you want anything back from me earlier?" "What do you mean?" he says, looking down at you while you lay on his chest. "Well you did something for me and then didn't have me do anything for you" you say quietly embarrassed. "I wanted to do that for you, I wasn't expecting you to do anything when I initiated it. I also don't want to rush you." You hug him tighter then look up to give him a kiss before you both fall asleep for a couple hours.

You wake up to Bill in your house screaming you and Tom's name. " Y/N, TOM WHERE ARE YOU!" he walks in and sees both of you waking up and says "oh here you guys are, me and the others want to go to the club tonight do yall want to join?" he asks side eyeing both of you having walked in on you two cuddling. "Ya sure, what time is it?" you hear Tom's sleepy voice behind you say. Bill checks his phone and tells you both its 7 pm and then tells you that they plan to leave in 30 minutes. You and Tom both jump up and you quickly try to get ready to go to the club. Tom leaves to go change and get ready and you finish just in time and walk over to their house to meet them to leave. YOu walk in and Tom sees you and smirks before giving you a kiss on the cheek and saying "you look amazing" into your ear. Georg offers to drive since he won't be drinking a lot tonight. Everyone gets into the car and you and Bill coincidentally matched outfits a little and giggled at it. You arrive at this club and see it's packed, but fortunately not a single paparazzi in sight. You and the group quickly get out of the car and since Tokio hotel is famous they let them go before the rest of the line that went all the way down the street to get in, but they try to stop you. Tom assures them that you're with them and the security waves you on with an attitude shaking his head at Tom since he seems to bring a new girl here every time he comes. You all get into the building and Tom separates to go meet with a couple people and you stay behind to talk with the others while they get drinks. After you all have a couple drinks and meeting a few friends of the bands, you remember to go find Tom. You look around for about 10 minutes to try and find him. A couple people stop you on the way drunkenly asking for your number or to dance but you kindly turn them down. You turn a corner still looking for Tom after 15 minutes now and see him sitting on a couch with at least 7 girls sitting around him, flirting, touching and being all over him. You make eye contact with him, shaking your head then storming off to go get a taxi with tears forming in your eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O ooo cliff hangerrrrr

This part is super late but I had some stuff get in the way. I should return to my normal posting schedule tomorrow.