Part 15

You and the band begin to take your things to the hotel room. There are 5 rooms this time since Martin was supposed to be there but he isn't. Meaning everyone gets their own room, including you. You start to set your stuff down then Bill comes to tell you it's time to go meet with Lena. You run out of your room excited to see your best friend, you haven't called her or anything to let her know you'll be there since you want it to be a surprise. You and the group hop into an uber, Tom sits next to you. You and Tom are in the very back row with everyone else in front of you two, you're looking out the window when you feel something on your neck. It's Tom's lips, he's kissing you next and you push him away nervously and look around at everyone to see if they saw. Everyone is looking forward and listening to music. "What? They aren't paying attention." Tom says inches away from your face grinning. "Ya but what if they turn around Tom" you say backing up into the walls of the car. Tom backs up with you with his mouth near your ear "then let them" he whispers in German before going back to kissing your neck. You scoff at Tom and try to stay as quiet as possible while he moves down kissing your chest. "Hey y/n, how long has it been since you've seen her again?" you hear Bill's voice from the front of the car. You jump and try to push Tom off on you but he stays. You look up to see Bill maintaining his eyes forward, not looking back at you. "You better answer or hell, look back here and see how much you're enjoying this" Tom whispers to you. "2 years" you blurt out trying to hide your noises. "Oh wow I bet you're excited to see her then '' Bill continues the conversation. "Yep! Super!" You say holding your teeth together trying to get out of Tom's arms. He backs off and looks at you smiling very pleased with himself. You hit him on the shoulder and he laughs at you. "How much longer till we're there" Tom shouts to the front of the car. "About two more hours' ' the driver says. You're still very tired since you arrived in France early so you lay down putting your head on Tom's lap while he plays with your hair as you fall asleep.

time skip

You and the band arrive at the coffee shop your meeting Lena at. You wake up to Tom slightly shaking you. You get out of the car jittery excited to see Lena. you decide to let the guys go have their meeting and interview with her before seeing her though. "Im going across the street to get my nails done so you can get through the meeting with no distractions" you say to Tom. "Ok let me walk you over so you're safe" he says grabbing your hand. You and Tom get into the building, you give him a kiss goodbye then go to the chair. You see Tom and the person at the counter talking for a minute before he walks out blowing you a kiss. Your nails are finally finished after about an hour. You go to the counter to pay but the woman stops you. "They were already paid for '' she says. You look confused for a second before she says '' that tall man with the braids paid for it before he left. You smile knowing it was Tom and thinking about how he never lets you pay for anything. You walk out and see across the street and the band is still having their meeting so you go into a shop to get a new outfit. You pick out a bunch of really cute stuff and change into it. You see that they are finishing up the meeting so you text Tom asking if you can come now. He answers yes and you walk to the cafe to meet them. You come in and quietly creep behind Lena, "guess who?" You say covering her eyes. She whips her head around with wide eyes seeing you. She jumps out of her chair and hugs you tightly. You both jump in a circle squealing, hugging each other. She pulls away "OH MY GOD Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT. OH MY GOD!" She says looking you up and down with a huge smile across her face. "Welllll... I'm touring with the band!" You say to her. "Do we have time for me and Lena to walk around and catch up a bit?" You ask Bill. "Yeah of course! We are going back to the hotel. You both can just get an uber back to the room right?" "Yeah totally" you say while running off with Lena blowing Tom a kiss.

You and Lena catch up, you tell her all about you moving to Germany and living right next to the band, she tells you how happy she is to be their manager since she has loved the band for so long and she'll get to see you. "Sooooo I saw Tom staring at you, what's up with that?" she says, nudging your shoulder. "Well me and Tom are kinda dating!" "WHAT OMG Y/N THAT'S AMAZING!" She shouts before you even get to finish your sentence. "He's treating you good right, you're not getting played by him or anything right" she says, getting serious for a second. She's kept up with the band for years so she knows Tom's past and how he used to act with women. "Yes don't worry, he's great, he's a lot different then what he used to be. But I saw you staring at Billll" you say tauntingly. "How could I not?! He's beautiful and perfect AND I think I even saw him staring at me!" Lena says. You both continue to talk and catch up then Lena tells you she has to get back to her apartment so you part ways and call an uber. You get into the car to get taken back to the hotel which is 2 and a half hours away so you decide to occupy your time by learning more German.

time skip

You get back to the hotel after a long drive and walk back up to the rooms. You go into Bill's room and see the band sitting and talking. You sit on the bed next to Bill "I think we found our new manager, she's perfect, AND realllly good looking" Bill says while laughing. You and the band chat for a little longer. "We don't need to be at the venue till 3 tomorrow so sleep in y/n" Gustav tells you before walking back to his room, Georg does the same. You look at the time and see it's already 11 pm so you get up to go to your room and Tom walks you with you. "Goodnight Tom" you say, giving him a kiss on the lips with your arms wrapped around his neck. "Goodnight y/n" he says with a more mischievous grin than normal. You think nothing of it and go back to your room to shower and get to bed. You undress and get in the shower, after your shower you dress, brush your teeth, blow dry your hair then go back out to your room. You turn out the lights and almost fall asleep, you feel a body rest on the end on your bed. Confused you quickly turn the lamp on to see Tom. He sits on your bed but....he's completely undressed sitting there staring at you. "Tom?!" you say flustered while trying to hide your red face from him in the covers. You feel the covers get torn off of you and now Tom is right in front of your face. You try to question him but before you can get a word out he dives towards you putting his lips against yours. The way he's kissing is strong and passionate, you know this won't end with just a kiss.

Hehehe leaving this chapter on a cliffhanger yet again

Hi guys..... sorry I haven't posted in soooooo long trust me I wanted to but I was on vacation and I didn't have my laptop so part 15 is 2 weeks late! But WE HIT OVER 5K READS!!!!!! It's absolutely insane. I'm so happy you are reading and keeping up with reservations. We just hit 1k reads a little over 2 weeks ago and we've already hit 5k. Thank you so much Kau1fr4u loves every single one of my readers and appreciates you all!♡♡♡