Part 1

You feel a tap on your side as your laying in the backseat of a moving van. You hear your mothers faint voice "y/n wake up we're here" in a giddy and excited voice. Slowly you wake up and see your new house for the first time, you think to yourself damn this is a big house for just the two of us as you sit up and begin to gather your things. You start to grab boxes and take them in scoping out the house, but as you were grabbing the last box you realize its heavy and begin to fumble it. Just then all the weight is lifted off your arms, you start to say "thank you m-" but you look behind the boxes to see a tall figure standing there. He had braids, a lip piercing, and insanely good facial features which you notice in these few seconds of silence between the two of you. You thank him as he carries the box into your house introducing himself "Hello my name is Tom I live right next door" he says as he examines your body up and down. "Hi my name is y/n". Your mother calls out your name from the kitchen so you have to end the conversation at that. You both part ways and as you walk away you can feel eyes still on you, you turn around to see him checking you out again, you just roll your eyes and meet your mother in the kitchen. "Honey go pick your room", you quickly run off the go choose and you walk into this open window lit room and decide that this is the room you want.

time skip

You finish unpacking around 3 pm and decide to have a cig outside of your window after 5 hours of unpacking. As you look up from lighting your cig you see into a window. You squint to get a better look as you realize it's the boy's window from earlier, and not only that but he's shirtless only wrapped in a towel after getting out of the shower. You continue to stare and notice his perfect body caught in a daze when he begins to open his window. "Damn y/n you're really not trying to hide it" he says with a cocky tone snapping you out of the daze he had you in. "Maybe close your blinds if you don't want people to see you then." you reply. Tom then looks down laughing to himself and starts to ask if you and your mother would like to join him and his roommates for dinner to welcome you. You tell him you can but your mother can't attend since she has a lot to do for the house. "Be at my house by 6 and make sure to wear something hot." You roll your eyes as you close your window to start getting ready.

You have 3 hours to get ready so you can take your time. You get into the massive shower and wash your hair and body then get out to start your makeup. You listen to music while doing your makeup enjoying your new room and house. Then you get changed into a tiny denim skirt and a crop top with a leather jacket on top since it was cold out. By now it is 5:50 and you make your way down stairs. "Hey mom the boys next door invited me over for dinner to welcome me so i'm heading over now" you say as you grab your bag and put on your shoes. " I wish I could join you but I need to finish unpacking everything" your mother says disappointed she cant go. You tell her there will be other times to meet them and head over to Tom's house. You get to his doorstep and just before you ring the doorbell a very excited man opens the door for you bringing you in for a hug "Hi im Bill, Toms twin brother its so nice to meet you we are all very excited to get to know you!!" Bill says with a huge smile on his face. He invites you in and you see Tom and two other people sitting in the kitchen waiting for you. They tell you their names (Gustav and Georg) and you sit down at the kitchen bar. You look over at Tom to greet him as well but see he's already been staring at you."Sie ist so verdammt heiß" Tom mutters while playing with his lip ring. You look around at the others confused since you don't know much German yet and had no idea what tom said while the other three were giggling and looking surprised. You brush it off as you all move to the table to eat, Tom making sure he's right next to you. Bill, Gustav, and Georg all ask you questions about yourself while Tom sits there and admires you. You finish eating the meal they prepared for you and Bill gets up to take care of dishes while Georg and Gustav follow to help, leaving just you and Tom. He whispers something into your ear "Ya know y/n I dont think you should be telling me to close my blinds when you're the one who clearly doesn't know how to" he says just inches away from you. You look at him confused not knowing what he meant as he pulls away from your ear still just inches away and looks down at your body while watching your reaction. "There's a window in your shower, I saw you earlier" You gasp and start to get extremely flustered and red. He then gets even closer to you, nearly touching his lips to your ear and says "I enjoyed it". You sit there red as a tomato wondering how he can be so forward when you just met him today. Quickly standing up you exclaim that you have to use the restroom and ask Bill where it is. You walk into the bathroom with your heart beating a million miles per hour but not cause your scared but because your so flustered and embarrassed. After a few minutes of gathering yourself you walk out to and see everyone in the living room on the couch. "Oh your back we were just about to watch a movie. Did you want to join us?!" Bill asks you, obviously wanting you to stay. You glance over at Tom to see him smirking at you with an empty space next to him. Hesitantly you say "Ya that should be fine since I live right next door" as you walk over to sit in the only available spot next to Tom. He shares his blanket with you as Bill starts the movie. All of a sudden you feel a hand on your thigh, you flick the hand off but it returns to its position only this time it has a firmer grasp making you unable to move it away resulting in you blushing and giving Tom a death stare while he looks at you with quiet calm eyes. The movie ends and Bill, Gustav and Georg are asleep leaving only you and Tom conscious in the room. "I should probably get home''you say as you look at the time while it reads 11 pm. Tom gives you a look of desperation telling you to stay but you refuse and start to stand up to leave. He walks you to your door leaving you with the words "you look so beautiful" whispered into your ear and a kiss on the cheek. You go up to your room and fall onto your bed trying to process what happened today.

WOOOO FIRST PART YAY

This was actually so much fun to write, I hope y'all enjoyed.

Don't forget to give me feedback so I can know what y'all want and what I should change. :))))