Part 14

You wake up to an empty room. You sit up quickly not realizing what time it is, you look at the clock and it's already 2 in the afternoon! You jump out of bed and go to find your phone to call one of the guys. When you finally find your phone you see a note that says " Good morning, you went to bed really late so I figured you needed to sleep a little more. Give me a call when you wake up♡- Tom" you smile at the note and put it in your pocket while calling Tom. He answers.

t: Good morning, you slept in really late

y/n: Yea sorry I have no idea why I was so tired

t: I do

y/n: Shut up, what should I do? You have your show in four hours!?

t: Take your time getting ready. The venue isn't too far from our hotel. I made breakfast and left it on the counter. Oh and I got you a ride to the place don't worry, they should be there around 5 to get you. And when you get here just go straight to your seat. Okay?

y/n: Ok perfect, I was worried for a second, i'll see you tonight!

You hang up and get in the shower, you decide that tonight you're going to look extra amazing since it's the last night in Germany before you go to the next country. You finish your long shower then sit down to do your makeup. You finish your makeup and it looks stunning so you go to the closest to grab an outfit. You pick something to go with their touring album (humanoid). You're finally ready after three and a half hours and decide to go eat the food Tom made you. You see he also got you a coffee, you sit and finish the food before moving to the balcony. You have a cig, or at least try since your stupid lighter is out. You search the room for one of the Toms he might have in the room, but you come across something suspicious. It's a bag filled with full lighters, you don't think anything of it and just grab one to use. You light your cig and sip on your coffee before you get a call from an unknown number. You answer and it's the person Tom sent to pick you up. You quickly put out your cigarette and grab your bag before rushing down to the car. You sit in the back waiting to arrive at the concert. You get to the concert and already hear them playing! you run to the same seat Tom has reserved for you every other night. Tom is searching the crowd and the rows looking for you before his eyes meet yours, he smiles at you and your appearance. You're dancing to their songs having a good time before you hear Bill say into the microphone "we are going to pull four random people from the crowd up on stage!" You look around to see who they'll pick before you look right in front of you to see Tom holding his hand out to help you on stage. You blush as you reach for his hand. Bill, Georg and Gustav all pull someone on stage as well. For the next song they play you and the other people they pulled will "help" play the instruments with them. Tom grabs you one of his guitars from off stage and puts it on you while also putting a mic in front of you. He stands behind you placing your hands where they are supposed to go and tells you to just strum up and down and sing. He smiles at you before Bill starts the song off and Tom begins to play. You start to strum the guitar up and down and start to sing the chorus. When the first word you sing leaves your mouth you feel Tom turn to you, you look to see his eyes open wide with an amazed expression on his face. You continue to sing until the song is over, Tom helps you back down to your seat. The show finishes and you get escorted directly to the tour bus instead of the dressing room. You walk in the bus and Bill runs up to you hugging you. "OMG Y/N YOU LOOK AMAZING" he yells looking at your outfit. "And was that you singing on stage?! It was amazing you should practice with us!" You and Bill laugh and talk about the show for a bit before you go to sit with Tom. " You really did sound amazing, and I know you were just strumming the guitar up and down but you played really well," he says while staring into your eyes. " thank you Tom" you say while blushing and giving him a kiss. " I actually used to sing and I still really love to, and I took guitar lessons a couple years ago but I never got super serious about it" "Well I'll teach you," he says. You and the band go to the hotel to check out and get your stuff. You get back to the bus and Georg drives for the first half of the trip. You change into comfortable clothes since it's a 10 hour drive to France. You get back to your seat and open your laptop and start practicing more german. You've been staying up late most of the nights and spending all of your free time trying to learn as much as possible. After a couple hours you shut the laptop and fall asleep next to Tom and wait to arrive in France.

time skip

You're about an hour away from the first stop, you look at the window admiring how beautiful it is. Tom wakes up and hu gs you before going to the restroom. You get to see Lena today!

Im sorrryyyy this is late and it so short im just a very busy lady

But there should be frequent chapters this weekend since I'll have more time then!