1.Falling

As I'm falling lower and lower, all traces of hope left my mind. I bet gravity did its job perfectly , I'm going down so fast. All the cells in my body are hugging each other tightly. The wind made it hard to breathe or hear anything because the loud sound that was like a broken radio blocked my ears .

This floating feeling would be pleasant in any other situation, but right now I am at a distance of ten thousand feet from the ground with nothing to hold on to.All my feelings froze just like my body .

How did I end up here?

Six hours ago I thought I'm the unluckiest girl in the world just because I couldn't find a ticket to Florida. All my family was waiting for me to join my only sister's wedding but all flights were fully booked. Missing this wedding was a nightmare for me , maybe everyone decided to travel today . My desperate search led to an old friend who worked at a travel agency. She gave me a first-class ticket and charged me double the price but it was still a miracle for me.

"Miss Nina Hale,Have a nice flight" The TSA agent passed me my passport .

An incredible moment of victory, I'm finally stepping toward this rare airplane. It's always good to have a friend who works at the travel agency.

As I was in the airplane the luxurious features amazed me. The chairs were more like comfy armchairs with so many buttons to adjust , and a big screen for each seat. I hoped this trip would last forever.

"Good evening" The gorgeous flight attendant approached me with a cute smile , she checked my ticket "please follow me!"

My seat was right beside a muscleman who didn't look happy with my presence. He analyzed me from head to toe with a judging expression ,then rolled his eyes and looked away. Although he was annoying , I decided to ignore him and enjoy my first ever first class flight.

I kept scrolling through the movies , it was a hard decision because I almost watched all the hit movies and dramas . The moment I finally found my favorite, someone tapped on my shoulder ,to my surprise it was the judging guy beside me . I took the headphones off. "Could you please suggest me a movie ?" The mixture of his toner voice and Italian accent was new to me. "Oh , okay ! But what genre of movies do you like ?"

He scratched the back of his head confused. "Well , I've never watched a movie but the way you were watching excitedly made me curious, I just want to give it a try!"

Never watched a movie ? Was he in a cave?

"Then I suggest to you the first movie I ever watched , Cinderella !" the moment I finished my sentence two giant guys peaked their heads from my chairs sides . "Can we watch too?"

I gasped and put my hand over my chest.

"Excuse my bodyguard's behavior, they just want to copy whatever I do !" The Italian guy apologized and the bodyguards vanished like cotton candy in water. He didn't even notice that's a movie for children.

I was about to put my headphones back on, but a hairy hand in front of me stopped me "My name is Marto"

He wants to shake hands with me? He totally ignored me and rolled his eyes before but now he acts all friendly.

"Im Nina" I forced a smile and shook his hand.

He beamed and squished my hand , "Nina means the little girl , perfect for you ! I will remember that."

Note to myself , never buy the vip tickets again . rich people are weird .

My heart missed a beat , I feel like something bad is about to happen, and whenever I feel this way I get in trouble.