12.Trap

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep because of everything that happened. I sat up in bed hugging my pillow thinking about everything . I'm not sure if all of that was a dream or the reality . The mafia family is sending me on a mission ? Am I the mafia now? That Eros seems really crazy. No girl deserves to be stuck with a man like him. He can't love anyone.

footsteps could be heard from outside. Someone was walking in the alley , and I peaked out to find Phobos . He was walking nervously.

"Hey, are you ok?" He turned to face me with bloody red eyes. I bet he has been crying. He grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"Nina , don't trust them"

His words gave me goosebump , I was already scared of the situation but his reaction added to my worries . "What do you mean?"

"There you are , I told you not to walk around when you're drunk." Deimos pulled his brother away before I got the chance to ask any questions .

I was left alone in the dark living room I can see the light from downstairs , I can hear grandma and Ers talking but its not clear.

I try to hear them better but the weight of someone is pressing against me, a deep voice murmured in my ear "what a bad girl ..."

I gasped and turned around to meet a pair of green, brown eyes with curled lips , smiling wildly at me.

"Ares, I was just ..." I don't ha any excuses for what I was doing. "I don't mind if you want to spy on people , but I get upset when you give all your attention to Kyros."

I sighed , what do these people want from me? "I don't understand you Ares. I walked to my room ignoring his nonsense. But he followed me to the room.

"You think I don't know about your late night dates with Kyros? Grandma wants me to marry you . You might be lucky enough to marry me." His words annoy me more than ever.

"Lucky? I'd rather pass on that go get a life Ares." He couldn't believe his own eyes. As an actor he always gets all the attention and he is not used to get rejected.

"What did you say?" He spit the words with anger , I took a step back as my back hit the wall. I think I was backing away from him all this time, and now I am trapped between the angry Ares and the wall.

He is the same Ares that I met the first day , Furious , selfish,rude.he scares me. "I .. I..." I stuttered , unable to put words together.

He leaned in until his face was just a inch from my face , I could feel his warm breath fanning on my face. "I'll show you , Kyros is nothing compared to me ..." with that he attacked my lips with a passionate kiss he had my lips in his mouth like a hungry baby. He was different from Kyros , the kiss was intense and forceful he bit my lips gaining a gasp from me just to get the chance to push his tongue in and dominate my mouth . I pushed him back with all my power but he didn't even move. He smirked between the kiss and his hand roomed all over my body , his touch wasn't loving at all.

By the time he backed away I could taste blood in my mouth and I was frozen in fear, he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Good girl , I will come back for more." He left whistling like he achieved something important.

His last words echoed in my head for the whole night. Come back for more? I'm not sure what he meant by that but I know I didn't like anything about him. He is rough and mean, I didn't want to see him ever again.

Kyros killed those gangs just because they tried to talk to me. Ares kissed me forcefully and is mean to me all the time. I think after all , Phobos was right. I shouldn't trust them. But do I have any other choice?