15. Start Again

The table was full of food and grandma was running from side to side. She was trying to fit in more dishes and only stopped when she saw me.

"I thought you must be hungry." She looked happy that I was back . It's good to have someone like her.

"Grandma , I want to go home… please…"

She looked at me in disbelief "but here is your home too."

I looked down, overwhelmed by everything. "Please, I can't anymore, I want to go."

She circled her arm around my neck and made me sit on the chair. "You're tired now , eat and rest. We can talk about it tomorrow."

She gave me a piece of chicken and continued "all boys did their best to find you . How can you leave them alone, hum?"

I didn't have anything to respond to her . I was grateful for their hard work but they kept me abducted in the first place.

And Kyros… I think he was the only reason I wanted to stay here , he look done with me too.

"Did something happen to Kyros?" My voice was low , I felt ashamed to ask this, I don't want them to think I have a crush on Kyros.

Grandma didn't hear me and pushed a piece of Fried chicken in my mouth. It's hard to manage my tears as I chew the meat , Kyros' cold glare is still in my mind.

Artor threw a tray of food on the table "Ares doesn't eat again. I'm done with him."

Grandma gave me that mysterious smile which I hate the most. "Maybe he is waiting for his love to feed him."

"Me? Since when Im his love? He hates me." Drinking from my juice I could feel their gaze on me , they weren't joking.

"What?"

"Please Nina , he already lost so much blood he should eat." I couldn't say no to her so I grabbed the tray lazily "FINE."

He will make me regret it for sure but lets see.

When I reached his room , he was resting and his eyes were close. I didn't like to disturb him. but I couldn't let him be without eating or drinking since he got shot because of me

"Hey Ares, get up. You have to eat something."
He looked at me with his heterochromia eyes, these beautiful eyes never fail to surprise me , his eyes combined with his sweet smile made him look mysteries.

"Artor told me that you didn't eat anything for a while, why?" I pointed to the dishes "Don't you like all these delicious food" I was drooling myself , what Whatever Artor cooks is always so delicies.

He beamed and managed to talk through his dried lips. "Well Nina I want to eat, but I just don't feel fine. I can't think of eating anything and at the same time I feel dizzy. I don't know what's wrong with me."

" let me see. I think you got a little bit spoiled don't you? Do you want me to feed you ?"

He raised his eyebrow with a satisfied smile "if that's what you want to do , maybe I can eat that way." He opened his mouth like a little child , I can't believe he is actually taking my offer.

I feed him some soups and he ate it well , I bet he was so hungry but his stubborn ass didnt let him eat. "See , its delicious"

I brought the spoon near his lips again , it's the first time I pay close attention to his lips , it looks like a heart shape God doesn't make human like him again.

He dint eat this time and pushed my hand away "you know now I'm thinking about it. I deserve a reward for being such a good boy and listen to you. Don't you think so?"

"A reward? Like what?" I should've know he wont be that easy , such a baby.

"At least promise me that you will go on a date with me, grandma told me that I'm the best choice for you so don't you think we should know each other better." He seem sincere with his words, he is actually asking me out. I love how he is straight forward . I hesitate for a moment and he got his chance to convince me.

"Im not interested in the power you might give me but…" he didnt continue but I know what he wanted say.

I can't say no to someone who got into this situation just to save me.

"Okay just eat this food now and we will talk about it later." I brought the spoon to feed him again but he crossed his arms and looked away.

I sighed in disappointment , he knows what he wants and he wants a guarantee right now.
His broad chest was getting my attention unconsciously , he bent to be closer to me and whispered "you like to discover me further too."

A cold sweat covered my body ,I could feel the heat between us , what's wrong with me ? I looked into his eyes , magical eyes when someone coughing distracted us.

"Kyros?" We both looked atm but he left without a word,

I turn to Ares confused , he explained his crazy cousin's behaviour
"He just comes here to check on me sometimes without saying anything because we had an argument before I got shot. He doesn't want to talk to me, but he's still worried about me"

"Wow you have a special bond." I started feeding him again. "say AAAA"

After he find his fed successfully I was about to leave he grabbed my arm "I'm so bored here , lets play a game like truth or dare." He pulled me to sit on his bed , I was so close to him "truth or dare?"

I adjust my place so I distance from him a little bit "Ok, I choose truth"

"Ok who is your favourite cousin?" I took aback by his sudden attack , Its so hard to answer right now. I calculate each one of them in my mind.

I would say Kyros for sure but heis behaviour changed everything and not to mention how Ares treated me the first day I stepped in this house and how mean he was. Even if he is nice now I can't forget his previews insults.

about the twins , well one of them is a total teenage boy he gets in trouble all the time and although he has a kind heart and I love him like a little brother, he's not the one for me , but Deimos maybe we didn't talk that much but he actually saved me twice. He can be mean, and he has his way to annoy me, but if I have to choose one of them.

"Deimos, he is my favourite one."

Ares gave me a crazy look , he must be surprised.

"Come on Nina. Im in this situation because of you and you say that to me?

"Remember you scared me the first day." I shook my head to blame him further.

He doesn't look ashamed at all , in fact he seems amused by my statements "haha , you're right I was bad but can we forget about the past and start again."

"OK, let's start over. I'm Nina and I'm your guest here for a while. Please be nice to me. Mr. king" I shook his hand and he had to use his right arm which was injured. He laughed out loud and then gave a painful look . I bet his shoulder hurt so much.