4.Kyros

Third Person POV. 

Phobos was the first cousin to check on Nina , after Ares locked her up in the room last night . no one dared to approach her and see if she was OK!

He walked to the room without letting his brother know , he wanted to bring some food for her but he couldn't find her !

"Nina?" the room wasn't so big for her to get lost in it , "Did she run away?" he bent to check under the bed but no one could see!

"I told them don't annoy her ,she left us!" he put his hands over his head and sat on the ground.

"I wanted to play with her!" his sad phase didn't last long when he heard the bathroom door crack open.

"Youre here? You didn't leave." He was about to hug her when he realised it would be so weird , so he stopped himself. 

"I need something" she was playing with her fingers nervously. 

Phobos eyes sparkled in happiness , he was waiting for the moment he could show his gentleman side to her. "Anything for you! what do you need?"

She spit the words and ran back to the toilet "Pads please!"

"pad?  What is that?" Phobos was dumbfounded . she asked for something he had never heard of.

no matter how many times he repeat to himself , he didn't have any clue.

He hurried toward Ares' office to get help from his brother and cousin , "Deimos! Do you have a pad? Nina need a pad"

Deimos' clueless face showed that he had no idea what he was talking about either. 

"Ares, do you know what he wants ? " He 
passed the mysteries question to his cousin. 

Ares had a victorious smirk on his face, "you two are so stupid!  How do you have all those girls around you when you don't even know what a pad is."

"She wants to remove her makeup!" he adjusted his chair for more comfortable seat.

A familiar laughing sound could be heard from outside the door. Someone was listening to their conversation! but it wasn't a stranger. he was just their beloved cousin. Kyros.

"Ky?" phobos cheered and hurried outside the room to greet him.

"I thought Hades killed you! " Ares fist bomb with him and patted his shoulder. 

"Hades didn't dare to touch me! " Kyros showed his arm muscles. Remarking his powerful body.

Deimos pushed the scar on his back intentionally.  He knew Hades gave him a scar right on his back. 

Kyros grumbled in pain and slap Deimos hand away,  but still he didn't want to admit that Hades, his own cousin, gave him a lesson for getting too close with his wife. "I go get what my Nina needs. " 

The twins and Ares stood there wondering how Kyros was already claiming the girl they just found with blood and tears.

"Did he see her ?" Phobos asked doubtfully. 

Deimos was tapping his chin ,  "wasn't she supposed to be my wife? "

"what?  Why you ?  It could be me " Phobos fixed his shirt. 

"you all can have her ,  she is not my type at all." Ares threw himself on the armchair again. 

"How can you say that ? She is pretty cute and whoever marry her . Will be the most powerful in the king's family " Phobos didn't like what Ares said.

Nina POV. 

"what did they expect me to do?  They threw me down from an airplane , Kidnapped me Scare me all the time!  Of course I have my period out of the blue! "

I was walking in the room nervously , The pain was growing and I was worried about getting a blood stain on my pants. If that happend I would be forced to wear those ugly dresses from their mistresses. 

Why are they taking it so long to buy something simple like that? Did they even understand what I said?

Do they know what a pad is? maybe I should've said tampons ...

I was thinking about calling them again when someone knocked on the door. 

Knock knock

New guy?  

The first thing that caught my attention was his height.  Is he a ladder ? How So tall! 

Hazel eyes! Wavy hair like the twins .he must be related to them.

I put my arms over my chest for protection "W.. Who are you! "

"did I scare you? " He smiles and walks to me.

"Are you my Nina? I know it's you." he caressed my cheek so lovingly that I didn't know how to respond. His sweet smile could melt anyone's heart.

"I …  who are you again? "

"I'm so sorry " he backed away and added "I'm Kyros King. Their cousin" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"another crazy man! " I said under my breath but he heard me anyway.

"haha , we are exposed." he handed me the paper bags he brought in earlier. 

"I bought all kinds of pads ,  new dresses and other things you might need" I didn't let him finish and grabbed one of the pads , hurried to the bathroom. 

"Finally, Thank you. " I cheered loudly.

a few minutes later I finally walked out of the restroom , I was praying for the weird guy tobe gone but he was still there.

"Do you want to change? I bought this pink dress for you!" he was holding a fluffy teddy hoodie "I hope you like it" 

He actually bought new clothes for me , I can see the packaging. He must be the kind cousin.

But I still have tobe careful

"Thank you but I would prefer my freedom . You can't keep me here against my will." I throw the hoodie away.

His silent annoyed me.
"you are just like your cousins . You are sick" I roared but he didn't show any sign of anger , he had a sweet smile on his face.

"They scared you?" his calm tune embarrassed me for shouting like that.

"Then why would I stay here . my parents must be worried about me..." the tears I've been holding back all this time found their ways on my cheeks. 

Kyros was nervous  , he didn't know what to do and I didn't know what I want him to do either.

He carefully hugged me and pat my head "I promise to bring you home when noona arrives here."

He seems tobe kinder , but not kind enough to let me go right away. But his words calms me down anyway.

"That ... ugly man said I can't leave anymore because I saw his face." I pout and look at him with puppy eyes. Maybe it's my hormones but I need to rant to someone about everything that happened to me.

And the way Kyros was listening encouraged me to continue, he made me sit on the bed and sat down on the ground listening.

"You know, I was just walking in my dreams but he blamed me and locked me here." I couldn't stop complaining when he kept nodding to my words. His face showed sympathy and that was rare.

I might confess to everything that I've ever done in my life if he keep acting like that.

Note:

Hello

How are you doing?

What's your opinion about this book? Do you like this one or Phonoi?

I'm writing two books at the same time so please help me with the errors and tell me if I made any mistakes 😘

Love you 😘 love you ❤️