18. Finding the groom 2

opened my eyes to Deimos and phobos. They were sitting on the sides of my bed . "We made a decision."

I rubbed my eyes and looked at them with sleepy eyes "what decision?" It's the first time I saw them in peace.

Deimos demanded "Marry us, we will take care of you." I choke on my salvia. "Eh?" I wasn't sure if I heard them correctly , Marry them ! Both of them?

Phobos made it even worse by his explanation "We both want to marry you, we are twin brothers we should stay together , so we both marry you and we make a happy family." They look sincere.

"Um, but .. you are both like my brothers…." As soon as I utter that sentence Deimos smacked Phobos head.

"I told you she doesn't want it."

They kept blaming each other and left the room with their noisy wrestling.

"It means only Ares is left for me." I sighed. When I was thrown to his feet and when he locked me in the room I never imagined that one day I would marry him.

I took a shower and got ready to start my day. I had a proposal to answer to.
Walking straight to Ares' room wasn't the best Idea, he was getting examined by his doctor.

I stepped back "sorry…"

"It's ok Nina come in." I got in but it wasn't ok. He was naked and this Time he had a smaller bandage.

"I think you will be completely fine for your wedding." Doctor took off his gloves as he smiled sweetly at me "congratulations Mrs. King."

I glared at Ares waiting for the doctor to leave the room so I could blame Ares. I didn't tell him my decision and he was already planning for the wedding.

When the doctor finally left the room I rushed to Ares. "what? Why are you looking at me like that?" He wore his shirt and sat on his bed. "I thought you're here to answer my proposal, aren't you?"

"how did you know? How would you know I wanted to say yes to your proposal?" I was dumbfounded but he chuckled by my respond.

"So you actually accept me? Haha yesssss! I knew it . Because I'm the best choice for you and you're a smart girl." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him with round eyes, shocked by his sudden kiss. He was trying to get close to me but he was so cheesy at the same time.

"I told the maids to prepare the master room for us ." He walked out of the room excited . He changed overnight , he didn't look ill at all. He regained his energy.

"Wait , our room?" I followed him to the new room , it was decorated with beautiful creamy furniture and there was a king size bed too. Exactly how you would imagine a couple's room .

I thought this wedding is just a show, but everything was getting too serious.

"Nina , come here." Grandma was standing in the middle of a pile of wedding dresses.

"You should choose one , we don't have enough time to order a new one." She pushed me in the fitting room on the corner to try on those wedding dresses.

what's wrong with them , it's getting out of control .

Grandma passed me the first one , it was too fluffy and puffy with a royal vibe. "This one is my choice for you , it's the most expensive one. Perfect for a King."

I nodded my head as I checked myself in the mirror , I looked so luxurious.

I don't know why they brought so many dresses when they already chose this one for me.

After changing into my own clothes I walked out to find Kyros , but he was nowhere to be found.

I hate him , I hope I never get to see him again . How could he just leave me alone?

The headache haunted me out of nowhere , so I walked to my room to find a painkiller when Ares walked into the room.

"What are you doing, wife?" He surprised me by the way he called me. It was also so cringly.

"Ares , I think we have to talk." He sat on the sofa with his arms crossed. He looked like a good puppy ready for any kind of training.

"I think you're getting so much into this wedding , I mean this is all fake. Right?" I felt much better after expressing my feeling toward this situation, nothing is real or serious for me.

"FAKE? What do you mean? I don't want a fake marriage with you." He got up from his seat and stepped close to me , I stepped back until I was trapped between him and the wall. "Why would you say that? Would you feel the same if it was Kyros?"

"I didn't mean it that way , I was thinking … maybe ." I stuttered to find an explanation.

"I'm the one who valued you when Kyros turned his back to you , can't you at least give me a chance?" He grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes , his lips were so close to mine.

"I think I actually fell in love with you , Nina." He kissed my lips lovingly. It was sweet but , It wasn't Kyros. I didn't know that's a problem.

I promised myself to give him a chance , when Kyros doesn't love me at all, why would I care about him and ruin my moments ? Maybe Ares is the right man for me.