13. Kidnapped from kidnappers

Third person POV.

Kyros and Ares were walking in the living room , they were both worried about Nina. It’s been a day since she went on the mission but she never came back.

”its your brother fault , how could you trust him?” Ares blamed him , Kyros was turning red he had his fist clenched , ready to punch him but he controlled his anger. “ You think I’m not worried?”

“If you cared about her you wouldn’t let her go when you Know how he treated his own wife.” Ares grabbed his collar with range.

“You are his partner too aren’t you?” Ares shook him wildly “you want to get her identity too?”

Kyros couldn’t keep listening to words and greeted him by a punch right on his nose. “Shut up.” And Ares didn’t stay still and start defending himself , a big fight began.

Deimos and Phobos rushed to them to stop the fight but it only got bigger. Grandma walked downstairs to a big bullet of King cousins' messy fight.

“Enough! Stop it.” She shouted as loud as she could.

The twins stopped immediately but Ares and Kyros were grabbing each other's collar and glare at each other's eyes,

Grandma ignored them and used the temporary silence to pass the massage.

”Eros sent a special message for you guys, if you want your girl , find her. He doesn’t like you guys to have a child before he does.” Grandma gasped as Ares punched Kyros with full force.

“Psychologist with a psycho brother.” Ares hand hurt by the force he used to punch Kyros.

“It’s not his fault , we all trusted Eros and his stupid story.” Phobos tried to calm his cousins like always. But Deimos didn't agree with him.

“Noona , don’t you want to say anything about this mess? You are the one who allows this.” Deimos acted brave, no one dared to blame the holy grandma.

“Yeah I still trust him , he won't hurt Nina.” She helped Kyros to get up from the ground and commanded the cousins to find Nina. “I see this as an opportunity, show her you deserve her.”

Nina POV.

Eros is not kind enough to give me a good room , I spent a long time in this room with no food or water. I sat in the corner hugging my knees, I'm tired , so tired of everything.

I was kidnapped from the airplane and then I was kidnapped from my kidnappers.

I hate anyone with the last name KING , I hate all the Kings.

My eyes burnt as someone opened the door. It was Angel, the girl I was thinking about protecting , but now she is my prisoner.

”Where is Eros?” I murmured , my mouth was dried but I managed to finish my sentence.

“Eros? He is Mr. King for you.” She looked furious , I could see the psychic vibe in her eyes.

“Ok , I mean why did your husband trapped me here?” I have a plan to escape. breaking Angel’s guard is a good start. 

Angel holds her hand for me to get up and follow her, I don’t have any idea where she is taking me. Maybe I can see Eros and kick the shit out of him.

“He said we deserve to have the first heirs of the King’s family.” She giggled “don’t you think so?”

“Y.. yeah.” I agreed with her but she is scaring me.

“But I'm not going to marry any of them so you and your hus….” My words were cut by a little boy who ran straight toward me. “You’re the muse , I'm the cat.” He sang that in a cute song in rhythm and ran away.

“Eh?” I stood there dumbfounded, who was that. He looked like the little version of Kyros with blue eyes.

“He is my step son , Dion , isn’t he the cutest?” Angel entered a new building that was connected to the greenhouse. It looks like a big glass mansion in the middle of a forest. Following her silently, I wanted to memorise every detail.

“You know when I met Eros , he had a house just like this one and I loved it so much that I asked him to build the exact building here in Italy for me.” Her proud smile shows her deep love for Eros.

We entered a clean room with all the furniture . “This is for you, get used to it. Eros is so smart . Those cousins can’t find you anytime soon.”

“You must love him .” I murmured , one signal and she started telling me all her love stories.

“You know , I was a dancer.” She started to dance with a loving humming.

Those dance steps look familiar , that’s the famous joyful dance . I joined my uncle in his hospital event and there was a dancer there. She had the same hair and that unique dance step is everywhere on the internet .

“Joy?” The moment I called that name she attacked me and put her hand over my mouth “shhhh, shhhhh … you shouldn’t say that name.”

She whispered to my ear “you don’t want an appointment , do you?”

Trembling yet I managed to nod my head.

She is Joy Davis, the famous dancer ! What did they do to her? Eros actually changed her face and identity to keep her ?

“Where is my Angel?” Eros' voice echoed in the hallway , she warned me to stay quiet . And I got it. I shouldn't let him know that I know about Joy.

She kissed his cheek and took her step son from him and carried him outside.

“My son said you didn’t play with him Nina, that’s not so kind of you.” He had an amused smile on his face as he loosened his tie and stepped toward me.

I pushed him back before he got the chance to be close to me. “You are a monster , how could you betray your own brother ? What is this stupid game?”

“game? You think I'm playing with you?” He grabbed my arm tightly “you should’ve known better than messing up with me.”

“Angel said something about the first hires , ok I won't marry anyone in your family . Let me go home to my own family.” I held my head , I felt like my head was exploding.

“That’s not an option for you Nina, you will marry my brother . Whether you like it or not.” He smiled wildly as if he was doing me a favour. “You know Angel couldn’t get pregnant so I hired someone. Elsa is carrying our child right now for the third time and she will give birth in a few days. If the baby stays alive this time, you can marry my brother.”

”Your brother is just like you , I don’t want to see any of you ever again , you’re all crazy.” My brave speech was cut by a sharp slap. I landed on the ground painfully .

“My stupid brother chose you and I will do anything to make sure he marries you , even if he doesn’t like my ways.” He rolled his sleeves up and left the room.