5.Ares

Nina POV.

for a couch potato like me , food and Netflix are enough to spend the one week happily. there is a big TV with premium Netflix available for me so what would I want more?

Artor came to check on me for the hundred times. "Princess , do you need anything?" he asked that question for the hundred times also!

"No Artor but if you want , we can watch a movie together!" as soon as I finished my sentence he sat beside of me.

"I thought you would never ask me!" He grabbed the popcorn and started eating hungrily, "you know these boys never watch movies! they just fight all the time."

he was so ready for a gossip session , so why not! I can get some information.

"so they are really cousins?" I asked carefully, I didn't want to make him mad.

"yes all are orphan !" his word surprised me , I was expecting a royal family.

"Kyros' father adopted them and they all grew up in this house together." Artor added.

"my father was their fathers personal servant so I am working for them as well!"

he was actually giving all his information out.

"where is their grandmother? will she really come" I started eating the popcorn too , I think the gossip vibe was on me too.

"she comes here once a month! she is a strange woman!" I was imagining how a strange woman would look like!

"you're a lucky girl ! if she says you are the Nina they were looking for you will be the happiest girl in the world!" his explanation were giving me a headache.

I was supposed to be the happiest girl ever because my parents didn't get a divorce before my legal age.

this is a new type of happy I guess...

"What should I do if their grandmother confirms me as the Nina?" I started drinking the orange juice.

"Marry them!" he snapped. and made me choke on the juice. "eh? what?"

"haha not all of them , whoever the Nonna chooses for you!" his words echoed in my mind.

marry them ? but they just killed people in front of my eyes ! they are murderers.

this situation wouldn't end with some Netflix and chill . I shave myself.

"Where are the boys? can I leave this room!" first part of my plan , know this place better for a smooth skip.

"they are at the gym! let's go see them." Artor was excited to show me their super luxurious gym, he was walking ahead of me and I followed him while scanning all parts of the house.

"you can start exercising here too , if you want!" he opened the door for me.

the first thing I witnessed, the twin were in the middle of the boxing ring . punching each other to death.

"She is mine!" Deimos shouted, and punched Phobos again.

Phobos was more of running away from his brother than fighting him "She wanted me first, I didn't take her away from you!"

Artor said they might marry me so are they fighting over me?

Artor explained the situation "they have the same argument every week they go on a date with their mistresses! They both want the same girl."

"Oh twins problems are cute . Their love is the same too." I didn't expect to hear Ares voice .

"Love? what a funny word !" He giggled and circled his arm around my neck , I just realised he was naked. I didn't dare to say a word after what he did last night. I cover my eyes.