7. Uncle

third person POV.

The cousins had a long night , each one of them slept in a corner of backyard.
Ares was sleeping on the side of the pool , one of his legs hanging in the water . Deimos was snoring on the tub that was in the middle of the pool. Phobos slept in a curve on the grass.

At least five girls could be seen as they doze off around the pool.

They were in their dreamland and has no idea about Nina and Kyros' night adventure . And their unexpected guess. Even artor was so tired of hosting the guests last night that he overslept for the first Time in his working life.

Mr. King , Kyros father and their uncle walked in the mansion waiting for a warm welcoming but no one was around , he looked at his men and ordered "Go find them."

Mr. King got bored of waiting for his men and started walking in the house , it was messier than its usual . "I should hire a maid for them , they can't take care of themselves." He murmured , took a mental note about the maid and made his way to the kitchen .

He could hear some sounds coming from the chicken he thought that he found one of his nephew, he walked in to face someone he didn't expect to see.

Nina was sitting at the counter ,eating some toasts. Mr. King smiled as soon as he saw her cute face with full cheeks .
"You must be Nina."
She tried to swallow the sandwich immediately and stood straight "good morning sir."

Mr King sat in front of her and took a piece of bread "my clumsy sons forgot to feed you ?" He sounded disappointed amd happy at the same time. Nina was surprised to hear his words. She didn't expect to see their father so soon.

She nodded her head , murmured "They are sleeping ..."

"These boys are so useless, where is Kyros ?" Mr. King signalled Nina to sit down and continue eating.

"He left early in the morning." Nina sat there emotionless , she wasn't sure if she should say it or not , she didn't want to cause any trouble for Kyros .

"My mother will be so happy to see you, Nina. Thank you for staying here with us." Mr.King made Nina embarrassed , she knew she never intended to stay there. Even when she promised Kyros. Mr.King continued and showed sympathy to her "I know it's an unusual situation for you."

"Master, they are all in the backyard." The man came back with good news for Mr.King.

"Let's go Nina , we can scare them." Mr. King was happy to get the chance to surprise his nephews . He walked in front and Nina followed him all the way to the pool.

She was shocked to see the girls laying all around the boys . She was counting the girls when a splash sound caught her attention.

Mr.King kicked Ares in the pool, Nina covered her mouth to stop laughing but it was useless. She laughed out loud.

The water wave flipped Deimos' tub over too and he was clinging to Ares for support . They dumbfounded to see their uncle standing in front of them.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?" Ares was almost cried and spoke in a disappointed tune.

Phobos who woke up by all the voices ran to his uncle as well "why didn't you call uncle we could..." Mr.King cut his words.

"Send these girls and come upstairs." He ordered and walked away. Girls whispering could be heard , they were judging Ares and the twins . They must feel humiliated to get blamed in front of all the girls.

Nina POV.

I felt happy to watch Ares get blamed by his uncle. How could they leave me hungry and thirsty to sleep peacefully with these girls? That's rude.