6. Successful escape

In the middle of the night I still could hear the cousin's laugher . I could say there are some girls too.

Kyros didn't let them lock the door on me , so I had the chance to go out and take a look.

All lights were off and no one could be seen, but I can hear them from the back yard.

I didn't know they had a backyard, so I tiptoed there to see what they were doing .

A big beautiful pool that was full of Barbie- like girls , wearing sexy bikinis.

Ares was in the pool , leaning on the corner with a mic in his hand. He was singing for them as two girls were by his side drinking.

"Wow , he really can sing." I murmured, fascinated by his voice

So everyone are here , best time for me to take my leave.

I wasn't sure if they actually let me go that easily. The main door must be locked. But it is worth the try.

I found my way in the darkness to the entrance door.

I took a deep breath, please don't be locked , please please. I push the handle and to my surprise it wasn't locked.

I should be thankful to those girls. They took all their attention so I could walk away peacefully and without any trouble.

I walked out but with the first step I realised I don't have shoes. My feet froze but of course I'm not stupid enough to walk back in.

I took my first steps carefully, I was worried someone might catch me red handed . But no . No one noticed my absence. So I better hurry before they notice.

I ran as fast as I could this yard is so big , I couldn't see the end of it , but after a few minutes I finally reached the second problem.

The huge black door reminded me of the castles in Disney movies.

But it's not locked either. "So easy , they really don't watch enough mafia movies!" I wonder how they didn't have any guards in front of the door.

Whatever the reason is , I am thank full.

The door opened in the main street, it wasn't so crowded since it was past midnight. I should've find someone to help me.

The street is a slope , so I had two ways . Going up or going down. of course down is the fastest way so that was my choice as well.

As I was running, I checked my outfit, I had the pink hoodie that Kyros gave me , without pants , bare feet. I hope people don't think I'm crazy.

The slope helped me to run extra fast, until a group of men blocked my way.

There were five men smoking on the way.

"Ehi sexy, dove stai andando?" The man who was the tallest and thin est with orange hair said something in Italian that I didn't understand. My attention was mostly on his yellowish teeth.

I would ask for help but the way he said sexy with that ugly smirk on his face didn't give me a good vibe.

I felt like they might be even worse than the cousin's.

I can find better help "sorry I'm in a hurry." I tried to walk past them but the same orange head guy stopped me.

"You are not Italian? Great." He laughed so loud that my ears hurt. "We don't let ..... women like you wander around, you can stay in my house tonight. Come with me" he grabbed my forearm.

I'm in trouble . One of the other men walked forward and uttered something in Italian that I didn't understand. "lei è mia." And grabbed my other hand.