38. To have and have not

It was finally nighttime and the brunette was just placing neatly the dessert when the ring from the door interrupted. As she wiped her hands on the apron, she rushed to the door.
"Hello, my love."said sweetly Emma, holding a pink box with blue bow holding it in place.
"Hello."Fanny bend down to kiss her girlfriend, taking the box from her hands. "Make yourself at home, darling.  I was just placing one last touch when you rang."
"Do you need help?"asked the blonde as she placed her coat on the coat hanger. The woman followed the older's voice to the kitchen, where she saw the mess that was in. Fanny was turned with her back to her, feeling the hand of the blonde. The brunette turned her head and kissed Emma, opening the box to reveal two cups of neatly placed tiramisu desserts with pink edible flowers on top.
"I thought you would love them. These are the best in town and I wanted you to try them."smiled Emma taking one of the cups and slowly rising it to her girl to feel the scent.
"And they smell fantastic. I can't wait to eat them."
"Then we should start before the end of the night."smirked Emma, taking the other cup and placing them in the fridge.

The dinner consistent mainly of pasta a la fettuccine, which was laced with cheese, chicken, cream and mushrooms. The Chardonnay that was accompanying the pasta filled the buds of Emma, making her moan and gasp.
"Do you like them?"
"I don't like them. I love them. You should tell me from where did you get them."Emma gulped from the wine and swirled another pair.
"I made them myself."
Emma almost choked.
"You're joking."
"I'm not. Everything you eat I made myself. The sauce especially."
Emma placed fingers on her lips.
"It's delicious. It's even beyond delicious. You should open a restaurant and make them."she ate a spoonful or rather a forkful of the pasta.
"Thank you. My husband rarely stays at home and therefore I never cook. I sometimes go out with friends or Adam."
"Perhaps I should come visit you even more, because these are grandiose."
"I'm glad that you liked them."smiled Fanny as she focused on her plate.

They chatted during the whole dinner about upcoming art exhibitions and their plans for tomorrow. Since Roger wasn't arriving until the end of the next week, they have plenty of time for themselves.
"Shall we start with your dessert?"Fanny stood up, taking her and her girlfriend's plate.
"If you want."
Emma followed with eyes, how her body was swinging elegantly like a swan to the kitchen and returning with the two cups of tiramisu and two spoons. The brunette left hers on her side of the table, going to the brunette and placing the dessert and the spoon in fron of her.
"Thank you. Colder is always better."smiled Emma taking the silver spoon.
"Is it. Especially tiramisu."agreed Fanny sitting down on her place.
Once the coldness of the dessert hit their tongues, Fanny moaned softly, taking another spoonful.
"It's good isn't it?"
"As you said it earlier, it's grandiose."smirked Fanny

The dessert was in fact good that Emma kept scooping the rest of it like some rabbit making a hole.
"Shall we watch a movie?"suggested Fanny standing up and going to the blonde.
"I have a better idea."Emma grabbed her hand and pulled her into her lap, kissing her full. Fanny moaned quietly, her hands on her shoulder.
"Sit on the table and spread your legs."murmured the blonde. The older did what was ordered, sitting on the table as she spread her legs. Emma lift her dress up, preparing herself to finish her dinner with the most exquisite dish ever. Her hands flew to take off her underwear and spread her legs one more time before loosing her head between them, making the brunette pant slightly.
The blonde's tongue roamed freely around her cunt, her lips kissing her inner thighs. She licked inbetween the folds, making the brunette arch her head back in a silent moan as her hand flew to her head to push down one more before drowning herself in the first orgasm for the night.