𝟑𝟐.𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐈

They say that after midnight the most wonderful and crazy moments happen. Then the person's thought is transferred to another dimension. After midnight, the unknown comes out. For lovers, then is the time for the passion they feel.

Alcohol poured in, laughter increased, and sweet words were uttered with fiery passion. Emma paced up and down, enjoying her mistress's beautiful laughter. The artist sat down next to her and stared into her face.

Emma couldn’t look away, she still was hypnotized now at her fully lips and imagined the sweet taste of her’s already. Of course Fanny noticed Emma’s staring and enjoyed and wanted to tease her a little further.

“Oh..you’ve got some champagne left on the corner of your lip, Fanny” said Emma. The blonde approached and layed her one finger on these lips she wanted to kiss right away. Fanny led her touch her lips once the strawberry piece got wiped away. Fanny slightly opened her mouth. Emma looked deep into the eyes of her lover. They were only inches away.

Both knew what was gonna happen, finally. Fanny closed her eyes and opened her mouth further. Emma went down with her fingers and rested her hand on Fanny’s chin. She closed her eyes and immediately got to taste her lover’s lips. It was magical.

Surely they’ve kissed before but nothing would rush them now. . How both wanted this to happen. As soon as their tongues passionately dueled first moans were audible. Fanny couldn’t wait anymore. She stopped the kiss and managed to whisper in Emma’s ear:

“Undress me” She shortly layed her
head on Emma’s shoulder then kissed her neck while the blonde started to undress her. Fanny guided her lips to her lover’s again and she started to undress her as well. Once both were naked Emma topped Fanny who was laying down between the velvet pile of pillows.

“I love you Emma” Fanny said looking straight into the eyes of Emma’s who was inches away. “I love you too Fanny” Emma replied with a warm voice and started to kiss her lover again. Soon she her lips trailed down the brunette’s body. Fanny was excited. One could tell by her breathing and moaning as Emma slowly made her way to her private area, kissing and licking it.

Emma didn't rushed. She was enjoying every moment. Having a woman between her legs made Fanny excited.
Swanted to taste her lover’s sweet sense and pulled her to devour her lips. Between the kisses moans escaped again. Their bodies were slowly rubbing against each other’s. Emma’s one hand went down, between the hot bodies. She started to thrust hard two fingers into Fanny.

The Brunette was wet, so it wasn't hard. Sharched her back and started groaning. Once Emma found the perfect rhythm their bodies connected as one with that pleasure. They were sharing passionate kisses ,full with lust, desire and love. They made love for so long

Fanny's lover brought her to an ecstatic orgasm. Emma observed her every desirable facial expression and was delighted to hear her lover's loudest moan.

Fanny was trying to calm down as Emma was laying beside’s her supporting her head with her arm. Once the brunette calmed down she looked at her lover with a big smile.

„Oh ma pigeonne.“ Emma said while caressing Fanny‘s face with one hand. Fanny took her hand and placed it on her mouth so she could kiss it. „Je t‘aime ma oiseau“ Fanny managed to say before Emma approached her and went for another passionate kiss.