18. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲

Fanny lay in Emma's bed and watched the sleeping beauty. She wanted to wake her up, talk to her, but her girlfriend slept so sweetly. The brunette put a golden strand behind her ear and sighed.

Her young son appeared before her. So cute and tiny. She remembered how small he was when he was born. How he slept beside her when he was afraid of the dark and the thunders.

Light tears began to flow down her beautiful face. This terrible city, this terrible man and the whole atmosphere, destroyed her child. Now it was far from her. Never take a little child from his mother.

"Mama?" A thin voice called in the darkness. Fanny woke up and saw her son stood at the door, cradling his stuffy toy.
"Tell me, Teddy, what is it?" the woman asked. The next moment a thunder flashed. The little boy ran to his mother and tried to climb, but his height did not allow him.

Fanny picked up her child and snuggled into her like a little kitten. She began to stroke his hair. Another flash flashed, and there was a thunder. The child began to sob. His mother was talking to him calm words. She put him in the place of Roger and turn to him.

"I love you,mama," Bernard whispered in his sleep.
"And I more," whispered Fanny and kissed his head.

"Why are you crying?" Emma asked after waking up.
"Am I, they are tears of joy, because I'm with you." Fanny smiled wiping her tears.
"You're missing someone." Emma whispered and approached her girlfriend.
"Bernard, my little boy, I miss him a lot." Emma smiled warmly at the brunette and wrapped her arms around her.

Suddenly Fanny stepped back from Emma, ​​got up and ran to the bathroom. The blonde got nervous and followed her girlfriend. Fanny had locked herself in her bathroom. Inside, Emma heard the woman vomit.
"Fanny, are you okay?" Emma yelled after knocking on the door. Nothing.

"Fanny, open the door." the blonde shouted again and again nothing. Few minutes later, Fanny opened the door. She was pale as a ghost.
"Fanny, are you okay?" Emma grasped her girlfriend's shoulders and stared at her. The brunette was not looking at her, her lower lip trembling.
"I think I'm pregnant."