15.𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

Adam took Fanny out of her home with his motorbike. They headed for a cosy small restaurant outside Paris. The boy was in the seventh sky. He felt his boss's warm body again on his back.

Fanny felt relaxed as she was near Adam. Her hands around his waist pressed her body close to his. As soon as the engine stopped, Adam quickly descended from him and offered a hand to his boss.

It was Saturday. 10:26. As always, Roger went to some gathering with his companions and left Fanny alone. When their son was still with them, she spent all her time with him. But now their home was empty and Fanny was feeling lonely.

They settled near the pond where white swans were swimming. Fanny ordered red wine and Adam decided to go with water.
"How are things going with you and Emma?"
"Emma is the most wonderful person I've ever met." Fanny put a cigarette between her lips and began to dig in her luggage bag.

Adam reached out. A fire from a golden lighter that Fanny had given him for his birthday burned in his hand. Since then he has never left it. Growing up in a family of workers, the boy did not have the chance to receive such gifts. The brunette was his angel savior.

"Thanks. What about you. Did you find a girlfriend?"
"I was waiting you to divorce Roger and to be my wife, but now that Emma has grabbed your heart, I can not do anything except desire you more. Be mine tonight."
"Oh Adam. Tonight I'm all Emmas. Roger left me a note that he would return on Tuesday. Until then you will have me every night you wish."

                            ♡ ◆ ♡
Emma was watching a movie while a tapping from the door did not tear her away. It was late afternoon. She got up and walked to the door. It was Fanny. Emma smiled broadly and hugged her girlfriend.
"I missed you. Yesterday, Roger was very strange. Have you told him?"
"Unfortunately no. Emma, I can't tell him. It is a little difficult now."

The two sat on the couch. Emma switched off the TV and looked at her girlfriend. She saw her hands trembling and she squeezed them into theirs.
"Yesterday, Roger hurt me.
"What!? Are you all right, have wounds?
"Yes, I'm fine. But knowing how cruel he is, I do not know how he will react. I'm afraid."
"Know I'll be with you whatever happens. I love you, ma petite pigeonne. "Emma kissed Fanny gently.

The brunette invited her girlfriend to go to their home. Emma agreed. She agreed on almost everything if she could delight Fanny.
The older lady was making cocoa while Emma was studying the house. The blonde had not been able to see it well last time because she waited for Fanny to sober.

She stopped in front of a picture. A little sweet boy smiled broadly against the camera. A little tooth of the lower jaw had sprung up. Fanny approached her girlfriend. Emma turned her head to her, then back to the picture.

"Who is this sweetheart?"
"My son Bernard. With Roger and Adam we call him Timmy or Teddy."
Emma laughed, but did not ask more questions. She did not want to harass her beloved.
"Fanny, can I ask you something?"
"Of course. Want something?"
"You, all time,but um. I wanted to ask you ... can I see you naked?

Fanny nodded. It was her turn to be seen naked by her girlfriend. The brunette caught Emma's hand and led her into the bedroom. Fanny told her she could settle where she chose, but the artist decided to stay up.

Fanny began to take off her black blouse, her hands crossed her creamy skirt and slowly unzipped it. She remained only in lingerie, black pantyhose and black heels. In the next few seconds she was naked.

Emma approached her. The desire to touch her and make love to her would tear her apart, but she was fighting. Emma made Fanny lie down and began undressing herself. The brunette's heart would jump out of her chest.
"We'll make love when you're ready and you tell me. Now I only want to feel your skin against mine. "Emma whispered as she lay down on her girlfriend.

Emma covered herself and Fanny with the soft blanket. Their lips touched their textures. The blonde caressed her lover's back gently, and Fanny did the same. The brunette could feel her girlfriend's big breasts against hers. Her skin was burning, as burns their love.