8.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

It was Sunday. Roger would be back today. Adam still lay naked in Fanny's bed as he watched the woman dress herself. That was their last night together. She had to go back to her husband.

"Do not forget that you have a date with Emma today," Adam reminded her, getting up from the bed. He headed for the woman. His body touched hers and he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and indulged in his love.
                             • ✘ •
It was time for their meeting. Fanny had parked outside Emma's home. Her blonde had sent her address and now the woman was waiting in front of her home.

In the car sounded "Without You" by Lana del Rey. Fanny liked her slow and melancholy music. It made her return to her youth when she dreamed of boys, summer, love and fun.

Emma's voice snatched out of her tranquility. The woman looked at her and smiled warmly. Emma sat inside and looked at the woman.
"May I kiss you?" Emma asked, and waited.
"Yes," Fanny whispered. Emma bent over to the woman and kissed her tenderly.

Fanny smiled at her and started off.
All the time Emma talked about different things. Fanny listened to her. Half an hour later they had already left Paris and were walking along a narrow road.

Eventually, Fanny stopped the car in front of a lake. Above the lake was a tree that was shading. They both got out of the car and headed for the lake.

-It is wonderful here. How did you find it? "Emma asked, biting the apple.
"Let's say a friend of mine showed me the place. Do you like?"
"It's perfect. Thank you. "Emma kissed Fanny gently on her lips.
"I'm sorry. I forgot to ask you. "The artist stepped back from the woman and shrank.
"No problem. You can kiss me. I want you to feel your lips on mine."
Emma rejoiced and began to kiss Fannie vigorously.
                               • ✘ •
Fanny's voice sprang into her home. Suddenly a man lifted the woman in the air. It was Roger. He started kissing her without paying attention to her girlfriend.

"Roger! You're back."
"There was a slight delay on the plane, but I'm here now, my love. Oh, Emma, ​​hello. I just prepared the dinner. You will have dinner with us.
-Thank you a lot, but I ate.
"I do not accept "no" for an answer. I have to tell you so much."

The three sat around the table. Suddenly the door bell was heard. Roger hurried to the door and opened it. It was Adam. The two men greeted and the boy entered the house.

After seeing Emma Adam smiled warmly at the woman. He sat down next to Fanny. She whispered to her, which made the woman laugh.
Roger was so excited.

"Will you tell your husband about Emma?" Adam asked. He and Fanny had gone out on the terrace so the brunette could smoke a cigarette.
"I do not think it's convenient at this point. But I'll tell him."
" All right. It's your decision. Know that if anything happens, I'm always there. "Adam kissed Fanny on her lips and returned to the table.