12.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐲

Emma woke up near her girlfriend. Last night, Fanny had asked her to see her naked. And Emma undressed. The two did not have sex. But Fanny could see in her eyes how much she wanted her. She saw this lust mingled with love.

The only thing the blonde was getting from her lover was the tender kisses, the touches and the eyes filled with love.
After the two had breakfast the artist, sent Fanny,but before that kissing her, got dressed and went to the university.
                            ◆ ◇ ◆
She sat opposite Adam, propping her head against her arm. Adam lifted his head from the paper and looked at the woman. Fanny was smiling wider than before.
"What happened, my love? You didn't do....!?" Adam showed her the gesture.
"There is just sex in your head."
"When I'm looking at a woman like you, I can only think how I'll love you again after Roger goes away." Adam kissed Fanny.

"I saw Emma naked." Fanny shared between tender kisses.
"This is amazing. I hope you are happy. I love you, ma'am, "Adam said calmly as he felt her lips again on his.
                          ◇ ★ ◇
The day passed successfully for Fanny and Adam. The two of them got another client who would lay a fortune for his castle where he lived. Adam was not surprised at this fact, but he certainly did not like the look of the man while he was watching Fanny.

The phone rang out. Fanny left hrr magazine, got up from the couch and went to answer. Roger did not initially listen to her conversation.
"Would you like to go somewhere this weekend. They opened a new restaurant nearby and .... No, I'm not. "Fanny's voice went from excitment by whispering.

She turned to her husband to see if he was watching her. Then she took the phone with him and went to the other room. It was half an hour before Fanny came out. She left the device in place and returned to her husband.

The woman was watching him until he paid attention to her.
"Roger, I need to tell you something. Do you remember Emma Dumont, the artist?"
"Yeah, I heard he was fucking hard with women and she was taking drugs. Why are you telling me about her.

Fanny looked at him sadly and with surprise. She did not know that Emma was taking drugs, but that did not interest her at the moment. She wanted to tell Roger that Emma was making her happy and nothing could change that.

"I don't know" her voice trembled. "I'm tired,I'm sorry I took your time" Fanny said, heading for the bedroom.