7.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Emma kissed Fanny. How long she had longed this to happen. Fanny got up without stopping the kiss. The brunette led the woman to her bedroom.

Fanny lay down on the bed. Emma on top. Their kiss did not stop warming Fanny's body. The brunette felt her girlfriend's hand sliding over her breasts until it reached the inside of her thighs.
"Don't" whispered Fanny and stepped back from Emma.

"Why, my love?" Emma asked as she approached the woman.
" I'm not ready to make love to you. I'm sorry."Fanny turned and shrugged. Only a slight smile bloomed on Emma.

The artist approached Fanny, kissed her head and hugged her. Emma did not separate from her at night. In the morning she made breakfast, left a note and left.
                               • ✘ •
"I kissed Emma," Fanny said to Adam. The boy was drinking another cup of cold milk when he heard it. He choked and the woman thumped him on the back. After making sure he was good he took a deep breath and shouted with joy.

The boy picked up Fanny and turned it around. She smiled and kissed the boy.
"What you're gonna say to Roger?" Adam asked as Fanny slid over his body.
"I do not know. But I'm going to tell him. Sooner or later. "Fanny stared at Adam and stroked his face.

"Oh, Adam. You do not know how happy I am now. In the morning Emma left a note. She really feels the same to me as I do to her. "Fanny said as she walked back and forth and played with her ring.
                               • ✘ ●
The phone rang. Emma left the bathroom and started to answer. On the other side of the handset was Fanny's lovely voice. Emma apologized for leaving so early.

"No, you do not need to apologize. Thank you for everything. Listen, would you like to come out tomorrow? On date. I'll take you to a nice place this time, "Fanny said, hoping the woman would accept.

When she heard the positive response, Fanny was extremly happy. Once they told goodbye, the brunette turned to Adam, who kissed her thigh hungrily.

"She accepted." Fanny moaned and looked at the boy. He turned the woman and penetrated  deeper into her. She whimpered. His movements were slow and calm. He bit her throat.
"I love you, ma'am. Do you hear me. Roger can go away, I'll love you as much as you like.
"Oh, Adam." The woman moaned and bit her lower lip.

Although she loved Adam and her husband, her heart belonged to Emma. Her sweet Emma.