𝟑𝟏. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Fanny was walking around the house when she noticed Séverin carrying something heavy. The woman approached the girl and asked her if she wanted help. The child brushed its black hair back and exhaled a heavy "Yes." The older woman took half of the things Séverin held. In her hands, Fanny held several heavy sketchbooks that weighed at least a pound.

As soon as they reached the room, the older lady left things on the desk. Séverin turned to her and thanked the woman, asking if he could draw her. Fanny blushed and confirmed the offer.

                          ◆ ☆ ◆

Emma found her mistress with her sister. It was so sweet and sweet of Fanny to get closer to Séverin. The artist called out to her mistress. The brunette left the girl to work alone and joined Emma. The blonde grabbed her by the waist and led her down the stairs.

-Why are you so red? Are you in trouble? ”Fanny smiled as she raised her girlfriend's head. The two women sat on the comfortable sofa. Emma rubbed her face and found that it was on fire.
"Nothing. I was just thinking of one thing."
“About what?” Fanny muttered, leaning on the handle. The woman put her elegant long legs on the younger woman's lap.
"I assure you it's nothing important." Emma smiled under her nose and stroked her girlfriend's legs.
                            ☆ ★ ☆
Fanny was climbing the stairs, Emma was behind her. She was carrying a bottle of ice-cold champagne, two glasses, and a bowl of freshly picked strawberries. They had dined lightly, wanting to leave room for strawberries.

"I'm going to take a shower," Emma said as she left the bottle on the table. A few minutes later, Fanny went downstairs to get some ice, put a bottle in the bucket, and waited. Soon her beloved Emma came out. Her towel was sliding down. Her bare shoulder gleamed in the soft light of the night lamp.

Emma went and opened the champagne bottle. The sparkling drink spilled into Fanny's glass. The woman sipped from hers and smiled broadly. She praised Emma and her refined taste for alcoholic beverages. Her mistress thanked her and drank as well. As soon as the alcohol entered her body, she laughed.

"For us." Emma raised a toast and looked at Fanny.
"For us," the brunette repeated. The sound of hitting glass was heard in the middle of the quiet night. The two women sipped from their sparkling drink. Emma poured more into Fanny's glass and let the alcohol spill into hers.