19.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Emma waited calmly in front of the doctor's office. This morning her girlfriend had told her she was pregnant. She told her how she had been sick for a few days, how she felt exhausted, and her libido rose.

The blonde had hugged her purse and was nailing her nails.
-Thank you, Doctor, we'll see you again.
-It was my pleasure to have you, Fanny. Send greetings to her husband.
-Surely.

Fanny approached her girlfriend. Emma looked at her. Her gaze was expecting a response from the woman in front of her. The brunette looked as if someone had died.
"I'm really gonna have a child."
"That's great. Aren't you excited? "Emma smiled as she embraced her lover's shoulders.
" I will do an abortion."

Emma was shocked. She was happy that Fanny would become a mother again and wanted to see her girlfriend happy. But how would Roger react? Emma knew what he was. He had took her child from her five years ago.

"This is your decision, ma pigeonne. Know that I will always support you. But Fanny, do not you think that once God gave you that child he wants to give you a second chance ...
"What a second chance, Emma, ​​I do not even know who it is." Fanny's voice had risen
"In what sense?"

As soon as they both reached the car and entered, Fanny squeezed the helm and leaned her head against it.

"While Roger was at that meeting, I slept with Adam for several nights. After my husband returned, I had sex with him. How could I deny him? And here I am now, a pregnant bisexual, who is torn between whether to leave her husband or not."

Emma hugged Fanny hugely. The brunette heard a sighing sound coming from her back. Emma was sobbing. Fanny pulled her girlfriend and put her on her lap.
"I'm sorry, Fanny. I did not want to ... I did not mean to say that, "said Emma. Fanny caressed her back, looking straight ahead.

                             ◆ ◇ ◆
"Adam. Roger called for a late arrival. Will you come here for a while? Thank you. I love you."

And here's a couple of hours later the boy was in her house.
"Adam.
" Madame. Had something to happen to Emma or Roger, I hope it is with Roger. Or you want to make love again before him as before ...
"I'm pregnant."

Adam paused at the moment. That news fell to him like a thunder of clear sky. He had heard this before, but it was different now.
"And you think it's mine."
Fanny shook her head.

Adam laughed, then stood up and walked around the room.
"How this happened?'
"I think you know how children are made"
"I mean when, when did it happen?"
"When Roger was gone. But it may be his."
"You do not know who it is. I have to calm down." Adam was excited.

He stopped and looked at the woman. Adam picked her up and hugged her.
"I'm sorry.
"I'm sorry too. I think I would do an abortion if that's what makes you happy.
"Do not think about it. If it is mine, I will love him and raise him as my child. Do not worry."
"I love you Adam."

                           ◇ ★ ◇
Roger got home at midnight. Fannny was laying in their bed and thought of Emma. She wondered how she would love her, to feel her under her skin.
" Are you still awake?"
"Yes, and I have to tell you something."
"What is it?" Asked Roger as he removed his clothes and was preparing for bed.
"I'm with a child."

Rogee stopped in front of the bed and put his hands on the bed frame.
"How did this happen? How did you let that happen? "Roger whispered.
"I did not feel well a few days ago after we had sex. And you know how much I want to have a second child. We are financially well, and Bernard will not feel lonely."

Roger was angry, but his anger quickly passed as he saw his wife's misty gaze. How many times she had accused him of leaving Bernard away from her. He sat beside her. Fanny watched every move, everything in him.

To her surprise, he did not hit her or something like that. He hugged her hard. The warmth of the body calmed the woman who made him lie down. She wished he could feel the same warmth many many years ago