29. 𝑩𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔

July passed  quietly and quickly as through a desert. Fanny was slowly coming out of her grief. Of course, this will stay with her forever. She will hide it like a golden treasure deep inside, and only the dark days will be able to dig it out. Now she was happy with her girlfriend and son.

Fanny was on the phone with Adam. Behind her were the footsteps of Emma and little Bernard. The artist was playing with the boy. Fanny warned her to be careful with her son. The brunette frowned after the next conversation. Roger was still cold, calling enough to find out where his "priceless" wife was. There was a hint of irritation in his voice when he realized that Fanny would stay until mid-June.

After hanging up, the brunette thought. Her gaze was distracted. At one point she was hearing Emma and Bernard's voices and at another she didn't. For Roger,she was expensive Chinese porcelain, which he takes out from time to time to brag about to his friends and colleagues.

Fanny was lost in her thought. Emma pulled her out of her trance by wrapping her arms around her waist and kissing her neck. The brunette rubbed her girlfriend's arms and smiled warmly. How lucky he was to get this wonderful creature just for herself.

"I have an idea," Emma whispered and stood in front of her lover. Fanny smiled warmly. -My mother called recently and I told her about you.- Emma rubbed her hands together. She turned red, trying to continue her sentence.

"And she wants to meet me?" Fanny continued, laughing.
"Only if you want to, of course. I don't want to force you. ”Emma began to wave her arms. Her friend's laughter was divine. The artist was overflowing with love.
◆ ◆ ◇ ◆

At dinner, Emma talked about the techniques of surrealism and realism to Fanny's parents. Next to her sat Bernard, who was hugginh his pink rabbit, a gift from Emma. His mother was smoking on the balcony. Arden was with her.

"I never imagined my older sister was a saphist," he sipped from his glass.
"Bisexual."- Fanny pulled out her cigarette and observed the glowing city
" Interesting. I thought it would be Iris."Arden said, looking at his sister.
Fanny said nothing.

                            ◇ ◇ ☆ ◇
After dinner, Emma took a shower while Fanny sat on bed looking at her old magazines. The blonde came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy white towel . She approached her mistress and sat down next to her. The girl lifted Fanny's face and kissed her lips lightly.
The older woman pulled her girlfriend, taking off the towel. Emma began to take off Fanny's nightgown, kissing her neck. The two women lay down.
"Since you came, my life has been like a bed of roses," Fanny whispered and kissed Emma tenderly. The girl blushed, pulling herself away from her lover.

"I couldn't have say it better. You're angel, my guardian angel." Emma whispered and kissed her lover softly.