20.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Emma was sitting on the couch when the phone rang. It was Fanny. The blonde adored when she heard her girlfriend's deep voice.
-How are you, MA pigeonne? You said to Roger ... I'm glad he did. Yes, I know what he is. If you want me to take you somewhere tonight. I know a great place. Okay, I adore you, ma pigeonne.

After closing, Emma rose from her seat and headed for the empty canvas that stood in her drawing room. As soon as the hand holding the pencil came to her, she flicked over it's surface.

A few minutes later the whole picture was ready. Now she had only to put some color in this black and white picture. She took the necessary paints, brushes hung from her apron. Mix the different paints and prepare to apply the first layer.

It was dark outside when Emma finished with her painting. The time she had to take her girlfriend was approaching. She put it all away and changed to go out. Here again, Emma was waiting for her girlfriend in front of her door.

The blonde smiled broadly as I saw Fanny.
-Where would you take me?
-I know a great place. I promise you'll like it.
-If it's with you,always. "Fanny kissed Emma gently, and they both headed for the place.

The bar was in a cozy place. His dark tones gave him a love and erotic atmosphere. Fanny  liked it. Unfortunately, she had to give up alcohol for nine months and live only for soft drinks. Emma ordered Vermouth, and Fanny went to a vanilla shake.

An hour later Emma laughed quietly on her way home. Fanny had told her a funny story with Bernard and Roger. The younger woman learned that because of the asthma that Bernard had, he now lived with his mother's brother, his wife and his children, and their parents in Gordes.

When they arrived at Emma's home, the brunette was pressed by her girlfriend.
"Kiss me" Emma whispered.
Fanny laughed and gently kissed her. She whimpered when she felt Emma's hands on her ass.
"Probably drunk." Fanny thought and continued the passionate kiss.

Two youngsters whistled at them as they saw the two women and continued on their way. Fanny groaned as soon as she could open the door and almost fall on the ground. That night would definitely be for Emma only and only for them.