Chapter 1 First day of school

I were so excited for my first day of school,which is the next day.I ironed my school uniform and hang them nicely,my mother told me that I should behave well in school and not cause any trouble with anyone(because when I was younger you have caused a lot of trouble and bring a lot of problems to my mother and I got transfer to this school because of this,and my mother beg the principle and the principle could accept me because of my mother).After that I went to my bedroom and sleep.
*The next morning*
I got up by your alarm clock,I press the stop button to stop the alarm clock.I walked to the bathroom,brush my teethe and then I went to bathe.After I bathe finished,I wore my school uniform.I look good in my new school uniform I thought to myself"what will be my first day of school like?".Then I went downstairs to eat my breakfast .
I greet my mother good morning and give my younger sister a peck on her cheek.After I eat finish my breakfast,I said goodbye to my mother,and my mother reminded me again not to cause any trouble.I nodded and walked out of the house gate.I took bus 100 to go to school then I went up of the bus and saw someone wearing the same school uniform and the only empty seat is only beside the girl who wear the same school uniform as me.So I decided to take a seat beside her,I wanted to be her friends as she looks smart,kind and she is pretty.So I start the conversation by saying"hi."She took her earpiece out from her ears and she replied me by saying "hi?"she said in an curious voice.I told her that the both of us were in the same school and she gave me an eye smile and I gave her a smile back.She introduce herself to me and she said"Annyeong,my name is Park Shinhye and I am 17 years old this year!"she said in an excited manner.So I introduce myself too,"Annyeong,my name is Vantricia lieow,I am half Korean and half Singaporean.My mother is a Korean and my father is an Singaporean.I am now living with my sister and mother."Shinhye then give me a curious look and ask"How about your Father?"I told her"My father died in an accident when I was 5 years old."Shinhye then comfort me and said sorry because she reminded me about my past and I told her that it was fine.
And we two talked about our life and I gave Shinhye a nickname which is "Shin"and from now on I will call we that and she will call me Tricia.Then,we two soon became friends.The both of us went down the bus and walked in the school.When the both of us entered in the school gate there was a huge crowd around a black car.I was so curious so I pulled Shin to the crowd,I tried to tip toe but failed to do so.Then I saw,someone that you would never believe that you will see.......
----------------------------------------------
Hello guys this is my first time writing fanfics.I hope that you guys will like the story and I will write chapter two soon.Annyeong!!😊😊Love you guys😘😘😘
Sorry for grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes that I have made.