Chapter 15 Choice

*Jungkook's POV*
  "Guys I think it is time"I whispered to Jimin and Taehyung.I was really nervous if Vantricia would choose me as her Boyfriend,if not I would wish she and neither of the hyungs to last forever.
  *Author's POV*
  The three of them was so nervous,that their hearts are about to explode.Just then,Jimin had finally spoke up.He asked"Vantricia-ah,we need to ask u something important."Vantricia look at the three guys weirdly like something bad is going to happen.When Jimin is about to ask the most important sentence
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*knock**knock*
Someone had knock on the house door.Vantricia quickly went to open the door and to her surprise it was someone who she never think she would meet him again.It was the person she wished that would she have never been separated with.The person who she had been with as a childhood lover and the person who had the deepest voice she had ever hear(even deeper than Taehyung)And the person is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JEON WONWOO

Vantricia did not expect to see him again,it has been more than 10 years that Vantricia have not seen him

Vantricia did not expect to see him again,it has been more than 10 years that Vantricia have not seen him.He had become more handsome,taller than Vantricia(since young Vantricia had been teasing him about his height)Vantricia stared at Wonwoo,and hug him.Wonwoo look at his childhood Friend and hug her back.The three boys looking at the situation,felt a sense of jealousy.
   When Vantricia let go of  Wonwoo,he smiled at her with his angel smile.They looked at each other for a very long time as they missed each other so it is time for them to catch up with each other.After all those hugs,Vantricia asked Wonwoo to come into her house.They all introduce themselves,after the introduction.
The three guys stared at Wonwoo from head to toe,but Wonwoo gave them a smile.This was why Vanticia like Wonwoo,he would not care if people judge him.
  *Jimin's POV*
  I was wondering where did the hell that Wonwoo guy come from.I do admit that he is handsome,but I AM MORE HANDSOME THAN HIM!!Get the fact right okay.I believe that Vantricia would chose me as her Boyfriend.
Vantricia and the WONWOO GUY was like chatting so happily that I think Vantricia forgot that we are here.Suddenly,Taehyung coughs out loud and Vantricia then realised that we still exist.
  *Wonwoo's POV*
  I went to find Vantricia,after all the searching I finally found where she lived and decided to meet her again.After 10 years we are finally meeting again,I am so excited if she is still pretty as last time.When I looked at the house that I am standing in front of.I knock at the door and after a few seconds,a beautiful lady stand in front of me.
I did not recognise her at first,because Vantricia looks so much prettier and taller but still shorter than me.I was shock when she hugged me,I felt my heart beat so fast again like last time.My feelings had not change for her,after so long.
  *Taehyung's POV*
  I felt so jealous when Vantricia hug that idiot guy.He does not deserve her hug,but I do.Then after a more than 30mins of both of them catching up,Vantricia then realised that the three of us are still here.So all of us chatted among themselves and we got to know more about that Wonwoo guy.
He was Vantricia's childhood Friend,and he told that Vantricia was his childhood crush.And more but I did not even listen to what they are saying.Instead,I kept looking at Vantricia's each and every action.She was so beautiful,that's why all the three of us liked her and maybe that Wonwoo guy likes her too.
  *Vantricia's POV*
  I had a great catch up with Wonwoo,and now he lives near my house so I can visit him anytime I wanted that's what he said.He had also just moved into the new house and tomorrow he will go to his new school.
It was already past 9plus and tomorrow we still had school and I told the four guys to go back home since it was late.And they agreed but the guys except for Wonwoo looked sad and looks like they wanted to tell me something important.But they did not have the time to.
  * Author's POV*
  After biding goodbye to Vantricia,the Wonwoo and the three guys separated their ways to go back home.But then suddenly,Jungkook decided to grab onto Wonwoo's hand(they are not gay or something) he turned Wonwoo around and asked him"Do you still like Vantricia?" Wonwoo said"I think I still got some feelings for her tho." Jungkook said"Back off she's mine,and u do not have the chance to take her away from me." With that Jungkook ran to the way his hyungs walked to.And leave Wonwoo there dumbfounded.
It was a new morning,Vantricia did her morning routine and ate breakfast and went to school.It was another day just in school,and wen Vantricia went to her locker,she heard girls chatting about the new student.He was handsome,tall and most importantly single.Vantricia wonder how the hell does the girls know so much about a new student when you did not even know him yet.
*Jimin's POV*
All the girls were squealing about the new boy student,saying that he was handsome and all.But I don't care because today will be the day for Vantricia to choose us.Nobody will disturb us this time around.When we all have settled down in the classroom,Ms Kim,ask as to be quiet and there will be a new student."Please come in."When Ms Kim said those words the girls in our class had their eyes on the door and when the door open............The class girls freaking screamed and one of the girl fainted,what a drama.
While Vantricia's eyes was wide opened,she was so shocked that the new student was............"Hello everyone,My name is Jeon Wonwoo.Please take care of me well." Then Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me shocked.Ms Kim then asked him to sit beside Vantricia.When the teacher asked Vantricia to raise her hand,Wonwoo just quickly went to the place beside her without even her raising her hand.
*Author's POV*
The girls were glaring at Vantricia,as the flower boy did not sit with them but Vantricia.As lessons go by,Vantricia and Wonwoo keep talking to each other now more people are jealous.
<Recess Time>
Vantricia was taking Wonwoo around the school and after that when they was about to go into the cafe to eat.A hand grabbed Vantricia to the rooftop.Which left Wonwoo alone.When they reached the rooftop,Vantricia saw Jimin and Taehyung .And the person who pulled her up to the rooftop was Jungkook.So now it is time to choose among the three of them.
*Taehyung's POV*
"Okay so let's just get into the point okay Vantricia" She nodded her head."Vantricia u know the three of us liked you since we know you.So it is time for you to choose who u really liked.We would not hated each other and we will still be friends with each other."Vantricia was so shocked.Then the three of us asked"Will you be my girlfriend?"After all the thinking Vantricia had finally decided who is the one.
So she grabbed the hand she wants,and hope that the other two will not be sad.She choose
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JEON JUNGKOOK
The two looked sad that they did not get chosen,but wished he two of them happily ever after.Little did they know that there was a fifth person who is hearing all this,it was Jeon Wonwoo.He was sad that he could not get the heart back of Vantricia.
----------------------------------------------
That's all for this chapter!!!Hope u like the chapter and it is Long enough to for the replacement of me not updating for so Long.I have finished my exam,and got back my result.My result was bad,but how was the story anyways.DID YOU GUYS WATCHED BTS NEW SONG???It was lit af!!!PLEASE WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!!Please support my story till the end thankssssssss!!!!