Chapter 5 Confilct

Hi guys I am back with a new chapter.If you have any request or I can improve more on my writing plz say so.There's the song dope up there you can listen to it while reading.Hope you enjoy the story.Enjoy😄😄
----------------------------------------------
It
Was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Taehyung!!!
I was so surprised to see it was him.He look at me and smiled,I smiled back to him.Taehyung said"I was walking around in the park cause my Hyungs are too noisy,so I decided to have some fresh air.""While I was walking,I saw a familiar girl then realize that it was you."
*Taehyung POV*
*Flashback*
I was walking around the park.Because I had a fight with Jimin hyung.(Yes Taehyung told a lie to Vantricia)I wanted to have some fresh air,I fought with Jimin hyung because he broke my lion keychain.Yes we are that childish but that Keychain was really important to me and he was in the wrong.While I was walking,I saw someone very familiar.Her figure was so beautiful,as I walk closer,i realize that it was Vantricia.She looks so angelic,when she is sleeping.I decided to stay beside her,because now a days there are lots of bad people around so I must protect her.I put her head on my shoulder,because her head keep moving.After a while,she woke up.
*End of Flashback*
*Taehyung POV*
"Vantricia I saw u here sleeping alone,so I wanted to accompany you."
Suddenly,Vantricia hugged me.I was shocked,her hug felt so warm.I hug her back,but the hug only last for a minute.I wanted more,I wish that she can hug me longer.I also wish that she will be my girlfriend,but I don't think my wish will be granted .
*Vantricia's POV*
Taehyung oppa is so kind,he stayed with me so that I will not be lonely.I wanted to thank him so I hug him,I have no other intension.He's face looked shocked,I giggled.I then say"Thank you oppa for accompany me for the night,it's late already let's go home since we need to meet up early in the morning."Taehyung oppa say that he will walk with me home so it will be safer.But I insist that I can walk home by myself,he ignored me and pulled me to my house direction.
*No one POV*
When Vantricia hug Taehyung,there was two person who was watching them.They was heartbroken when they saw Vantricia hug Taehyung.The two person was _____ and ________[try guessing is u want I will tell uat the end].Both of them happened to walk pass them,and saw this incident.
*Jimin POV*
I was running to catch Taehyung,to say sorry to him.But he was running to fast like a lion running towards to catch his prey.When I realize that I lost Taehyung in sight.I was looking around in the park,cause scared that he will do silly things.I was walking and searching ,then I realize that it was 7pm already.I think Taehyung is already at our dorm already.While I was walking back to the dorm,I saw familiar figure sitting in a bench.The guy figure was with another figure which I guess it was a female by it's figure.When I walk closer,I saw the guy.It was Taehyung,I wanted to run to him,but when I saw the girl figure.I was shocked to see who was it......
It was Vantricia.The girl who makes my heartbeat faster when she smile.The girl who makes my heart want to explode when she talk to me.
  She was the girl whom I love the most.I guess I have already like her.When stop thinking and look at them I saw Vantricia hug Taehyung.My heart broke,it hurts a lot.I ran away from the scene and cried along the way.
Suddenly,there was a crowd around me.I was shocked,there was fans screaming my name.Then I realize that I did not wear disguise went I went out and chase after Taehyung.
  I was surrounded by fans,suddenly a person came and took my hand and ran way from the crowd,until we had the fans lost us.The person was a guy,I wish that it is not a fanboy.Then suddenly the person spoke,"Jimin Hyung are you hurt?"Then I realize that it was Jungkook who saved me from the crowd(Jikook!!!)
I was so relief,then I told Jungkook"Yes I am fine,thx for saving me."Then we both walk back to our dorm,with my heartbroken.
*Jungkook POV*
*Flashback*
I was walking around the park,then suddenly I saw a girl running towards me.I was so scared that she is a fan,so I just act casually so she will not noticed me.The girl was running,then she ran past me,she was not running towards me but running to his boyfriend.I look at the couple,they are so sweet I wish that I can be with Vantricia like that too.
  I was walking then realize that it was late already.I decided to walk back to our dorm.I was walking then I was Taehyung hyung,he was with a girl.I can recognize him,even though he,he is wearing his disguise.When I look closer at the girl,she was familiar.Then I peek a little closer,it was Vantricia.I closed my eyes and open them again to see if my eyes trick on me again.Now it was really her.I saw her hugging Taehyung hyung my heart hurts seeing her like that.Then I look opposite I saw Jimin hyung without his disguise on,he look sad looking at Taehyung and Vantricia.I think he also likes Vantricia,I should ask him one day.
  Then I saw Jimin Hyung walking away crying.I was walking towards him then suddenly there was a crowd around Jimin Hyjng because he was not wearing any disguise so fans could recognize him.
  I took a chance and hold onto Jimin Hyung hand then run away from the crowd.We run till we have the fans lost us.Then I ask him"Jimin Hyung are you hurt."He then take a good look at me and said"Yes I am fine,thx for saving me."He give me a smile,but I knew that it was a fake one.We then walk back to our dorm since it was late and we need to wake up early to go to Vantricia's house to eat breakfast.
________________________
Author's note:
Hi!!!!I am back with a new chapter,sry for taking so long to update this chapter .I am very busy since my school has start.I promise I will update the new chapter as soon as possible.Plz like my story.And you can comment on a special chapter.
Sry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.Love you guys!!❤️❤️