Chapter 11 Mess up

*Vantricia's POV*
I was walking to the canteen,when a hand grab me and pulled me to somewhere I did not know.When I looked up I saw a girl,with long hair and she looks like she was very angry with something.The girl pulled my hair,I told her to let go but she did not.
After a few minutes,we reach where she want to reach.She let go of my hair,then pushed me towards the wall.
I flinched at the pain on my back,she really pushed really hard.She then slap my face,I screamed at her"WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING!!"She said"Stop talking to Bts,if not I will torture you to death."She pulled me in to one of the store,then she kick me at my stomach and she did not only kick once but it was uncountable.
   After that,she walked out of the store,and locked it.I tried to open the door but to no avail.
I hit the door for help,but no one was here.I tried screaming for help but to no avail.I guess that I will need to sleep in the cold and dark place for today.Then I remembered that my phone can save me,when I was about to on my phone.The phone suddenly shut down,I am so unlucky today.
  It was so cold,and I am starving since I did not eat lunch.I lay on the floor and curl up in to a ball,and all I can do is to pray for someone to save me.
*Jimin's POV*
  I was looking around the canteen,and there was no sign of Vantricia.Then I thought that she could maybe be eating at the rooftop.I then stop to daydream and listen to what Bts were saying.After lunch break,we went back to our class.Then I realize again that Vantricia was not here,I ask Shin wether if she got see Vantricia.But she said that the last time she saw Vantricia was after our class.Before the lunch break,I was so worried.Then I quickly raise my hands then I saw there was two other hand.Which belongs to Jungkook and Taehyung,they look like they also realize that Vantricia was missing.We then told the teacher,that Vantricia was missing.
She allowed us to go together to search for Vantricia.As it was faster if we all search together.When I was about to go out of the class,I looked back in to the class and saw that evil girl,Hyrin,smirking at me.Then I know that Vantricia,is in trouble.
  *Jungkook POV*
  Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung decided to split up and find Vantricia.I was so worried that she will get hurt by someone or being kidnap by strangers.She was very precious to me,so I must find her before the hyungs.
  I was searching all the place which is dark.Then suddenly I found a store which looks suspious.I tried opening the door but it was locked.Then I heard someone talking.
  *Taehyung's POV*
   I was looking in the toilets,since recess was over most probably there was no one in the toilet.When I reached the toilet near the store,I was shocked to see what was in there.There were blood stain on the ground and the wall.It looks like it just happen,I then saw the blood stains on the ground .I followed the pave and reached a abandon store.
  I saw Jungkook was there,he then told me that there was sounds in there.So we tried to knock down the door but it just won't open.We then called Jimin to come cause he may open the door since he was strong.
  *Vantricia's POV*
  I was in pain,I felt blood all over my body.It was arching,suddenly I heard some rustle outside the door.Then I ask for help but it was soft,when I was about to faint.Because too much blood was oozing out from my body.The door opened,the first person I saw was Jimin oppa.After that,I passed out.
*Jimin's POV*
I quickly went to the store after picking up the call of Jungkook.When I reached there,I saw Taehyung and Jungkook trying to open the door but it cannot be open.I told them to move aside and I use my body to bang the door down.When it open I quickly ran into the store,to see a horrible Vantricia.
She has blood all over her body and she is very pale.The last word I heard before she faint is "Jimin."I quickly bride style and carry her to the office.After the nurse help her take care of the injuries,we went in the room.And saw her lying peacefully on the bed,she look so angelic.
  *Vantricia's POV*
  When I open my eyes,I saw white ceiling.My head felt dizzy,then I saw three handsome face crowding me.I wanted to fool around,so I acted that I did not know how they are.I asked"Who are you guys?"I saw their face tensed up,then they hurriedly said their name.I looked at their worried face,and then bursted out laughing.
  They look at me worriedly,they thought I was crazy.I then told them that I never forget them,they all scolded me that I was fooling with them.They then told me too rest and they will come back too me after the school ends.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter and I did not update the story for like 1 month.I am very sorry,because I was busy with stuff.I hope that the next chapter would be longer than this and I will update as soon as possible.And wish you a merry Christmas!!🤘🎅🏻Wish that you will gets lots of present!!