Chapter 9 Having fun with them pt.2

The above pic👆 is the gyro drop,if guys do not know it is a drop that will go up to 70 meter,then it will drop down.Lots of artist have tried before(e.g.Bambam from got 7,Jin from bts and many more)So with out further ado plz read the story.
----------------------------------------------
*Author POV*
When they was eating lunch,they were all silent.Suddenly someone broke the silence,Shinhye said"Jin oppa I have something to tell you."Suga look at Shinhye in suspicious look.Jin said"sure,spill it out."Shinhye said"Can we talk privately?""Sure"was all Jin said.Then they both went outside the fast food restraunt,then Shinhye said"Jin oppa,I need to tell you this."
"Tell me about what?""Erm I don't know whether should I say anot.""Just say it."Jin started to get nervous.
  Then Shinhye said"Jin oppa,I really like Suga oppa when I first starting to like your group.Can you please help me how can I confess to Suga oppa,I ask you cause you are the closet guy in the group,so can you help me?"When Jin heard that Shinhye like Suga instead of him,his heart felt like it broke into a million pieces.
Jin was thinking"Did I fall in love with Shinhye?"Then Shinhye broke Jin thoughts"Jin oppa,will you help me?"She pouted at Jin.Jin was taken aback with her aegeyo,without thinking he said"Sure I will help you."<Shit why did I say that> Jin in his thoughts.<I will break my heart more,but since I already promise Shinhye I must make sure I help her.But if Suga breaks her heart I will kill him>Jin thoughts was again interrupt by Shinhye.
  She said"Kaja,let's go back inside!"Shinhye hold Jin's wrist,Jin heartbeat was faster.After that,they went out of the fast food restraunt.
*J-HopePOV*
  When we eat finish our food,we went out of the restraunt.Then Namjoon said"Let's go play the scariest one!"in an excited tone.I was so scared,but said"I......I cannot take the ride."I was about to ran away so I will not take the ride.But someone hold onto my shirt,then said"Hyung don't be such a coward,you last time said that I am a coward."(remember that when they was filming"I need you")I could not say anything then Jimin drag me with him.
*Jimin POV*
I took J-Hope hyung with me,and drag him with us.While we was waiting for the stuff to prepare,Hopie hyung was shivering I think he was too scared to ride it.I look at the height of he ride,it was scary but it fun!!When we was going to chose a seat,I wanted to sit beside Vantricia but guess what.Tae and Kookie took both seats beside her,I got no chose but to seat in between Hopie hyung and Namjoon hyung.I saw Jin hyung and Suga hyung,sitting beside Shinhye.Shinhye looks really close to Jin hyung,I also dunno the reason.Suga hyung looks like he was jealous*insert smirk face*
While the staff was explains the safety stuff I was not listening to her,but looking at Vantricia's direction.Vantricia was holding onto Kookie and Tae hand.She looks like she was scared,I wish that I was beside her.They three look happy together,and me here with this two lonely man.Hopie hyung was holding my hand,he looks like he was about to faint.Wish he don't faint.
*Jungkook/Taehyung POV*
The staff was explaining the safety precaution.Suddenly I felt a pair of hand touch my hand,I look at the person who hold my hand.It was Vantricia,I blushed at her actions she was cute.
*Shinhye POV*
The ride was about to start I was so nervous.Then suddenly I felt Yoongi oppa's hand on mine,I blushed.I felt his warm in his hand,it helped me a lot all my nervous was gone.He is the one I am sure.
*Namjoon POV*
Hoseok is so noisy,I was about to ask him to shut up the gyro drop went up.He screamed,I wonder who did Hoseok take over.The timid side of him is no joke.When it reach the top,and was about to drop down.We all screamed to let all our problems out.
*Suga POV*
I screamed,not because I was scared but to let all my problems out.I wanted to tell Shinhye that I love her,but I was too timid.I wanted to confess later,but the thing is that I am scared that she will reject me.She look close to Jin hyung,but no matter what the result is I am going to confess to her.
*Author POV*
After the gyro drop,they all went to the hot air balloon,it was so beautiful.After playing all sorts of games,it was already 7.40pm.They decided to go out and eat,Jungkook suggest a place and they went to the place.
After reaching the place,it looks quiet so they wore their disguise just in case.They were outside the shop,they could smell the aroma of the food which made all of them growl(exo growl😊😊)They laugh at how hungry they were,and went inside the shop.When they went in the shop, a ajumma greeted them.
Then said"Annyeonghaseyo,oh Jungkook you are here with your friends?"Jungkook replied"Ne,halmeoni."There was no people in the restraunt.
*Jungkook POV*
I greeted halmeoni then went to take a sit.We order what we want and waited for the food.While waiting,Suga ask Shinhye to go outside because they had something to talk about.They both went out side and the table was silent,I bet everyone is too hungry to talk.
*Suga POV*
I ask Shinhye to go out,I was ready to confess to her.When we reached outside,Shinhye asked"What do you want to talk about?"I replied"Shinhye,I really like you will you be my girlfriend?"I did not know where did I get the confidence to confess to her bit I just did.
She bit her lips and then blushed"Yes I will be your girlfriend."I was so happy,I spin her around until she said that she was so dizzy.I kiss her on the lips before heading back inside.
  *Shinhye POV*
Yoongi oppa just confess to me,and I accept it.But the thing is that I am scared that his fans would not allow us to date.That's the only thing I and scared of.We went inside,holding each other's hand.When Vantricia saw our hands,she smirk at me.We told them what happened and then they all congrats us.But Jin oppa looks sad but I just ignored it.
*Taehyung POV*
I was so jealous that Suga hyung and Shinhye noona was together I wished that me and Vantricia will be like them.
Vantricia looked happy with Shinhye noona and Suga hyung relationship but they both look really sweet together.
  *Jimin POV*
After we eat finish we walk to Vantricia's house cause we are afraid that she will be kidnap.We cannot let a girl walk home at night.After we walk a distance,Suga hyung and  Shinhye noona went to the other direction.Suga hyung was bring back Shinhye noona back to her house.And no one follows them so that they can have their time alone.
  After that,we arrived at Vantricia's house and we decided to stay at Vantricia's house for abit since it was still early.We played games and watch a movie then we decided to go back to our dorm.Vantricia pouted and ask us to stay abit more but it was already very late and tomorrow we still need to go to school,so we decided to go back.
We bid goodbye then she came up to us and hug the each of us and thank us for the wonderful day for her.We bid goodbye and said"See you tmr."at the same time.
*Taehyung POV*
We went back to our dorm,we was so tired that we did not even bathe then went to sleep.Then the next day we went to school.I was so excited,because we can meet Vantricia again.Even though I saw her yesterday,I missed her.
----------------------------------------------
Author note:
Sry for a long update but it was boring.Yes finally my exams are over,but I will be getting my results soon wish me gd luck.I hope that you enjoy the story.Sry for any gramma error or spelling error.Hope to improve my writing and wish more people will read my book.😊