Chapter 7 Getting ready

*Jin's POV*
I knew that Vantricia was very shocked that I can cook so well since I am a idol and a guys does not cook as well as me.After we cook finish the breakfast,I was sweating profusely.I decided to bathe at Vantricia's house,I called Jungkook to help me take clothes for me to wear at the amusement park.
I went to the toilet straight,cause I cannot stand my sweatiness already.When I went into the bathroom,there was picture of Jungkook on the wall.I bet Vantricia likes Jungkook so much,if they get a relationship I will totally agree with it.
After I finish bathing,I came out and thought that no one is around with a towel around my lower part of my body.I was so shocked when I saw Shinhye in front of me!!She droppings she was holding on her hand and her jaws drop.She was drooling over my chocolate abs.(smirk smirk)
*Shinhye POV*
I went to Vantricia's house,I saw the door not lock so I just went in.There is no one here,I thought that I will be late but guess what Bts is later than me.I shouted for Vantricia's name but she did not respond.I guess that she is bathing upstairs.So I have nothing to do,I went to the kitchen and see delicious food one the table.I took a bite of everything it was delicious as expected.
I wanted to go to the bathroom and wash my hands,but suddenly I saw someone half naked.It was Jin oppa,I stared at his abs and he smirked.I ask him"wat are u doing here?" "I came here and help Vantricia to cook." "Oh..." Was what I replied.I went to the living room,then suddenly some people came in and shouted.It was only Bts.Namjoon oppa gave Jin oppa some clothes.Then Jin oppa went to the bathroom and wear the clothes.
Then Vantricia came down from her room with a wet hair.Omg she look so beautiful in that flower short and the shirt which says "I am Fabulous" which was a crop top.
*Vantricia's POV*
When I bathe finished,I heard some noises from down stairs.So I went downstairs,I saw Shin and Bts having fun together.I went to hug Shin for no reason.We went to the dining table and wanted to eat breakfast.Then Kookie oppa said"Vantricia you are very pretty today!" after I heard what he say I blushed hard.
Chimchim oppa then said "That's my princess,who look beautiful as always."I blushed harder.Taetae oppa then said"I love you." Everybody on the table smirk.Hobi oppa said "Looks like some people on this table is jealous." He then look at Kookie oppa and Chimchim oppa.
"Ok guys that's enough,I am hungry."Yoongi oppa said then his stomach grumble.Everybody on the table laugh,Namjoon oppa then said "Alright,eat deliciously I heard that Jin hyung also help Vantricia cook too"
Everybody started to eat they all commented that it was very delicious,I was glad to hear that.
*Jimin POV*
After we finished eating,all the members went to the coach and sit.I saw MY princess washing all the dishes all by herself so I decided to help her.I walk to the kitchen and stand next to her,and started to help her.She keep asking me to go to the living room,because I am a guest.I told her that there was too much dishes to be wash so I help her.
When we finished washing the dishes,she thank me for helping her.We then saw all of them so bored so after that we decided to go to Lotte world.
*Author POV*
They all split up into two group.Jin,Shinhye,suga and j-Hope in one car.Vantricia,rap monster,Jimin,jungkook and Taehyung in one car.J-Hope was driving the car,while in the other car Rap monster was driving.
In J-Hope was very awkward,cause Shinhye was sitting in between Jin and Suga.She felt uncomfortable,but after a while J-Hope started talking.After that they was having so much fun during the trip to the Lotte world.Suga and Jin also get to know Shinhye more.
In Rap monster car,it was crazy.They was singing their songs,Taehyung get to excited then keep jumping in the car.Vantricia tried to calm are Taeyung down but to no avail.Jungkook and Jimin was beside Vantricia,suddenly Jungkook felt something on his shoulder.It was Vantrica sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder.Jimin and Taehyung saw that they felt jealous but kept silence.
After 50 mins they finally arrived at Lotte world.They all went in,but wearing disguise.They all took pictures before they go in,Vantricia said that it was her first time in Lotte world.So they decided to play all the games.
They brought the ticket to the Lotte world,and Vantricia went in without knowing anything that Bts and Shinhye had planned.
----------------------------------------------
Finally done with this chapter!!Hope you enjoy.I will add a new charater soon!!!Going to update the next chapter soon!Which is bts and the two girls having fun in Lotte world!Annyeong!👋👋