Chapter 14 Where am I?

*Vantricia's POV*
I went into the door in front of me.When I open it,there was a very strong sunlight shining directly at my eyes.I close my eyes for a second and the sunlight was gone,now right in front of me was my Father,Mother and me when I was younger.We was having so much fun when my Father decided to fetch my Grandmother to your home since she was in the hospital.
When I was left with my Mother,we went to the playground and I saw the guy,that I have a crush on.He is so handsome and have a good personality,if I had not remember wrongly his name was Jeon Wonwoo.He is emo with the people round him,but he always smile when I am with him.

He is emo with the people round him,but he always smile when I am with him

When it was time to leave my Mother came rushing to me and told me to go to the hospital

When it was time to leave my Mother came rushing to me and told me to go to the hospital.That was when my Father had accident,which made me lost him forever.
Then the next thing I saw was Wonwoo comforting me to not to cry.He was really nice to me and I was that I can meet him again and I wish my Father haven't died.After that everything disappeared,I shouted for my Father and my crush,Jeon Wonwoo.
*Jeon Wonwoo's POV*
Who was taking behind my back????
*Back to Vantricia's POV*
Then the next thing I saw was my Sister,that my Mother had just gave birth.She was so cute that I wish I could turn back time in real life.I know this is a dream,and I cannot change anything.Suddenly,there was an black out.I could not see anything,I keep shouting my father's name I want him back!!!
  *Jungkook's POV*
  I was sitting next to her,taking about how things are like at school.And there is a lot of homework for her to be done!!I want her to wake up now!!!I having been staying with her for the past 2 weeks.And she had been in coma for 3 weeks now.I want her back,her smile and everything.
Suddenly,Vantricia's finger moved,I was shocked and quickly called the doctor to come.After calling the doctor,I saw Vantricia awake.I was so shocked and happy at the same time.I went to hug her and quickly called Vantricia's Mother and the rest of Bts that Vantricia is awake.I went to hugged her and she asked me what happened to her.The Doctors came and I told her that I will tell her what happen to her later.After the doctor had check Vanticia,the doctor told me that she is fine now,and can go back home in a few days time.
*Rap Monster's POV*
After hearing the news that Vantricia had woke up.I brought the rest of Bts,Shinhye and Vantricia's Mother to the hospital.When we are having the car ride to the hospital,Jimin and Taehyung was very worried even though Vantricia is totally fine.When we reached the hospital,Jimin and Taehyung quickly went up the lift to Vantricia's ward quickly.I bet that they have missed her so much that made them do that.Because I never seem them like this to any girls before.I feel sad for Vantricia,because she need to chose one out of three guys.And hopefully the two guys that weren't chosen,won't hate on the couple.
*Hoseok's POV*
When we reached the hospital,Taehyung and Jimin rushed to Vantricia's ward.I have never seen them so worried about a girl.Looks like they really cared for her.Indeed Vantricia is a really pretty girl,and the perfect girl everyone wants.
*Vantricia's POV*
I woke up and to my surprise I see all the BTS members,Shinhye and my Mother outside my ward.They seemed to be realised at what the doctor is saying.When they came in,I hugged all of them.And told them about the dream I had when I was in coma.
  -After a week-
  *Jimin's POV*
  Vantricia is finally out of the hospital,and she had a lots of homework to be done.Because of that Everyday after school,we had to go to her house and teach her what she had missed out during her stay at the hospital.She would always cook us food when we are at her house.And today,after school me,Jungkook and Taehyung went to her house as per normal.Today we all decided to ask her about who she would want to be her Boyfriend.
  Since we cannot keep holding onto her and she needs to chose one of us to be her Boyfriend.We knock on Vantricia's house door,after a few seconds we heard someone saying wait for a minute.Then suddenly,and girl with a white faced came to open the door.We were all shocked and then Jungkook said"That's Vantricia no need to be scared."We all sighed,and went into her house.
*Author's POV*
  They had fish and chip for dinner,and after eating they talk about Namjoon falling into the toilet bowl after seeing his phone dropping into the toilet bowl.
They all laughed and decided to do their homeworks.After that...........
----------------------------------------------
I am really sorry for the short chapter and I haven't update for a long time so here it is.The chapter is really boring but please understand because I am running out of ideas and I got end of year exam coming out.So I am really sorry if u waited Long for this chapter.
Sry for and spelling or grammar mistakes..Thank you for ur support and my story finally hit 2K!!!And there's a new character which is wonwoo from seventeen!!His my bias so I cannot let him out of the story😊😊