Chapter 8 Having fun with them pt.1

*Suga POV*
We went in to the Lotte world,with something on our mind.Vantricia went in without noticing anything.We have planned something for her,we have booked the whole amusement park for her to play as much as she want.It is also because that we knew that she does not like places with lots of people so we booked the whole place.
It is also a advantage for us,cause there will not be fans around.
*Vantricia's POV*
When I entered,the Lotte world it was very quiet.I thought it would be very noisy which I do not like it.When I step into Lotte world,there was no one at all it was just me,Shin and Bts.I was so surprised,then Taetae oppa said"We have booked the whole Lotte world just for u my princess."
Then I blushed,"Gomawo,saranghaeyo oppa's."Then they laughed at how cute I am.After that we went for the rides.The first ride we went to was the roller coaster.I cannot not stop laughing at Hopie oppa reaction to the roller coaster.I was bit scared too,but when I am scared I will hold tight on to Chim-Chim oppa's hand.With that I was not afraid on the roller coaster.But I saw Chim-Chim oppa blush when I hold his hand.
After the roller coaster ride,we all decided to go to the bumping car.We all went in it was just the 9 of us only cause they booked the whole amusement park.We went in,we chose the car that we want.Of course I chose the turquoise one,cause it was my favorite colour.Jimin opaa chose the green one,Suga oppa chose the yellow one,Jungkook oppa chose the red one,Jin oppa chose the pink one,Namjoon oppa chose the blue one,Hoseok oppa chose the orange one,Taehyung oppa chose the black one while Shin onnie chose the purple one.
*Jimin POV*
When we rode the roller coaster,I sit beside Vantricia.I was so happy that Tae and Kookie did not snatch her away from me,so that I can hold her hand when she is scared.When she held on to my hand I blushed so hard,that I was as red as tomato.After riding the roller coaster,we went to play the bumping car.I chose the green one cause it was my favorite colour.Then the music started,I drive my car to bump on to Vantricia.She was having so much fun,she laughed when I bumped on to her.Her laughter just make me forget all the problems I have.
*Jungkook POV*
I felt so jealous when Vantricia hold on to Jimin hyung hands.Maybe you can call that love.I really wish that Vantricia can be my girlfriend one day.So Jimin hyung please don't take her away from me.
*Taehyung POV*
I saw Vantticia having so much fun with Jimin hyung.She was laughing when Jimin hyung bump on to her.I was having lots of fun too,but I will be much more happy if Vantricia play with me.
*Jin POV*
I had so much fun with Shinhye,I find her really pretty when she is smiling.Her eyes is just so perfect,I have only one word to describe her is that she is beautiful.I have never seen such a beautiful girl in the world.I will make sure one day that I will make her mine.
*Shinhye POV*
We went into the haunted house,I was so scared.I just grab onto someone's hand,because I was so scared.When I looked at that person it was Suga oppa.I wanted to let my hand go but he said"Shinhye it's okay,I will protect you from the ghost.I will beat the ghost up if it appears."But inside Suga he was scared to death,he just wanted to protect the girl that he loves.
*Suga POV*
Yes I do admit that I like Shinhye,cause of her smile.I was so attract to her at the first day of school already.I can see that I have a enemy,which is Jin hyung.I knew that he also like Shinhye but I do not want to fight with Jin hyung for a girl.We will let Shinhye to decide who she love more.
*J-Hope POV*
We was inside the haunted house,you all know that I am afraid of everything.Even if I know that the ghost is fake I am still scared of it.Suddenly,a ghost appeared in front of me I quickly hide behind Namjoon.I grab onto his shirt,until he said that the ghost is gone.I also heard another voice ,it was Suga hyung screaming.He was suppose to protect Shinhye but in the end it was  Shinhye protect him.
*Namjoon POV*
When a ghost appeared in front of us,J-Hope hyung hide behind my back and keep asking me to shoo the ghost away.I laughed at his action,he is already a 22 years old men already he his still scared of this little thing.
At the same time,I saw Taehyung and Jungkook at the same time hugged Vantricia since she was scared.They both glared at each other,with hate.I also saw Jimin have jealous in his eyes.
Sigh...The Maknae line loves Vantricia so much.I just wish that they do not argue with each other because of one girl.As a leader,I agree that they can date with Vantricia or Shinhye cause they are just so perfect.Actually at first I was also attracted to Vantricia,she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.But because of so many people liking her,I gave up one her.
After another ride,we went to the fast food restraunt and eat our lunch there.
----------------------------------------------
Annyeong!!!Sry for not updating for so long.Becuase I am having my exams which will end around 14 oct.So plz understand me,I hope u enjoy the story.i was writing it in a rush.Bye got to study.Sry for any spelling error or grammar error.