Chapter 16 Everything will be fine with me.....

*After School*
The two new couple was walking at the hallways,after they confess to each other just now.Everybody was giving them glares and some of the girls was pissed that Jungkook chose Vantricia out of so many pretty girls.And all the guys were jealous at Jungkook,for having such a pretty Girlfriend.
  The both of them ignore the crowd around them and continued their own things.They did really sweet things that will make you cringe.They really suit each other and the others are judging them quietly.They all leave the couple in front while the Jimin and Taehyung was envy of Jungkook.They really wanted to be Vantricia's Boyfriend,but they were sad that they didn't get chosen.But happy at the same time that  Vantricia is now at a safe place which is be in Jungkook's heart.
  They knew that Jungkook will keep Vantricia in a safe place and won't let her get hurt by anybody.If Jungkook hurt Vantricia in anyway,the both of them would not forgive Jungkook so easily.The couple was having a great time with each other.
  They were shopping,watching movies together and going to the Arcade.And doing all the normal couple would do for example cuddling(🌚I Guess jin omma would scold kookie for this)Suddenly a bunch of people start to walk into the shopping mall towards the group.The people were all wearing in black like those gangs that are about to kill people when they see them.The people in black suddenly just rushed towards Vantricia and Jungkook.The people quickly grab Jungkook and Vantricia,like they are kidnaping them.
*VANTRICIA'S POV*
I SCREAMED FOR HELP SO BADLY!!!! BUT THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND US!!! I SAW THE OTHER MEMBERS GETTING INTO A FIGHT WITH THEM!!!!!! I AM TOTALLY NOT IN MY NORMAL STATE OF MY MIND!!!! I looked at Jungkook and he gave me the* u are safe with me look* and I was Glad that he was with me.
BUT I hope that Jungkook would not get injured.I would rather be the one that is injured instead of him.
*Jungkook's POV*
Seeing Vantricia suffering because of me,it really hurts my heart.If they hurt them I will kill even if they touch a single hair of hers.When we were pushed into a van, I was facing Vantricia.She looked so scared and was about to cry.
  I planted a kiss on Vantricia's forehead, and said" everything will be fine with me, I will never let you get hurt." Then I smiled and her and she smiled back, that's the smile that I fell for.Suddenly, the people that kidnap us came in.The both of us was like shouting at them to let us off.Even mthough we are shouting so loudly, they did not even do anything to us.I was getting suspicious of this group of gang that kidnap me and Vantricia.
   I was confused.Suddenly the kidnappers released our tied hands and legs. The kidnapper then brought us to a very fancy restaurant.We were surprised, why would the kidnapper even bring us to such a fancy restaurant?
  * Vantricia's POV *
   WHY THE HELL??? DID THE KIDNAPPERS BRING US TO A FREAKING FANCY RESTAURANT????? OMG!!!!! ARE THEY SOME SORT OF RICH KIDNAPPERS???? I HOPE I GET GOOD FOOD HERE!!😏😏(OH WELL BACK TO THE STORY) After about what 5 mins, a handsome good looking Uncle came towards me and Jungkook.Jungkook suddenly said"APPA??!!!" I was shocked when I heard then immediately stand up.
  *Jungkook POV*
  I was shocked when I look at the person walking towards me and Vantricia. It was him......... My Father.... APPA!!! I called him. No I was thinking in my head..... I should not all him Appa. He is not worth to be called that
* 10 years ago*
NOOOOOO......... Jagiya please don't leave me. I need u.Don't abandon me and Jungkook.Even when Jungkook's Mother beg his Father to not leave the both of them. His Father did not even look back to look at them once more and just leave the two of them there.
  Jungkook's Mother then hug Jungkook." Kookie-ah, please don't be like your Father and abandon me." Jungkook did not really know what happen since he was still young, but he still gave his Mother a nod.
  * Vantricia's POV*
   "WAE????" Jungkook just suddenly asked the question. I was shocked when I look at his face with tears all over. I went over to Jungkook and hug him. He hug me back. After that, Jungkook' s so called Father sat down in front of us. I just gave him a bow, even though I don't know him, but he still look like someone that I needed to respect.
  Suddenly, Jungkook said" what did you want from me?Let go of Vantricia, She has nothing to do between the both of us." I then shake my head and told him that I want to stay with him. But he insisted that I leave. Suddenly Jungkook's Father said " I brought you guys here is to talk to the both of you some things." Jungkook gave the are you serious look. Jungkook then said " There's nothing we can talk within the three of us."
  "I am here to tell u that I have a illness now and I can only live for another 7 months." Said Jungkook's Father. Jungkook looked shocked after what his Father said but tried to look like he does not care about him. But deep in his heart I know that Jungkook isn't a bad Son that will not care about his Father.
  Jungkook Father than said" I want the both of you to be married." I looked at Jungkook and Jungkook look at me in shocked. We don't know what to say anymore. We love each other but we are too young to marry each other.................
----------------------------------------------
IM SO SORRY GUYS!!! I went on a hiatus and did not really update much because of my exams, as I am having a big exam soon. now I am finally free from it, but this update is a bit sucky and I am really sorry because I feel like this book can not be continued anymore..... I do not know to write this book... but if u guys don't mind I will try my best to update if I can.... I will try to make the story back a life again!!! If I can.... hope u will continue to support this story!!!