Chapter 12 Before The "Date"

This chapter is mostly Taehyung and Vantricia POV because the date was only for them.Enjoy!!😊😊
-----------------------------------------
*Taehyung's POV*
After school,I went to the office and went to see Vantricia.Since Jungkook and Jimin have extra lesson.I walk to the office and then saw Vantricia,trying to walk by herself.When I saw that I quickly went to her and help her,because she was about to fall.
  When I catch her,her face was as red as tomatoes.She look cute with that face,it was my first time seeing her this cute.I just realize that I was staring at her and staying at the same position for too long .

(Imagine V oppa staring at u like dat)I heard Vantricia called me name,then I realize what I was doing

I heard Vantricia called me name,then I realize what I was doing.I quickly let her stand back properly.She looked shock,because of what happened just now.
*Vantricia's POV*
I wanted to go to the toilet but almost fall because I had lost too much blood,so I needed sometime to recover.Then I felt a hand around my body,I look at the person and realize it was Taehyung 오 빠.I felt my cheeks started to become hot,after a few seconds,Taehyung 오 빠 have not let me stand.Then I realize that he was staring a me.I called him and then he put me back to my standing position.I then felt cold because he was not holding onto me anymore.How I wish that he was still holding onto me.
Taehyung 오 빠 bring me back to the bed,after going to the toilet.Don't think wrong,it is the nurse that bring me to the toilet.After that,there was an awkward silence.I was about to say something when Taehyung 오 빠 said something.He ask me wether if I wanted to go on a "date" with him because He wanted me to have some fresh air.Because I have been in the clinic for a very long time.Then I suddenly remembered that I forgot to inform my mother that I was injured.So I quickly ask Taehyung 오 빠 for my phone,and I quickly call my mother.I told her the whole incident,and she was really worried.I told her not to worry,and then suddenly Taehyung 오 빠 told my mother not to worry and he will take care of me.I hit him and he winced in pain,and my mother was relieved after hearing that Taehyung 오 빠 was taking care of me.After that I told her that I will be home,after an hour.
   I told the nurse that I am feeling better,and told her that I wanted to go home.She told me that it is better for someone to company me so that it would not be dangerous cause I might faint anytime.
*Taehyung's POV*
  I told the nurse that I will be bring Vantricia home.Her face looked shocked,but after that relieved because she can go home.She then quickly packed her stuff and message Jungkook and Jimin,that she will be going home.And I will bring her home,so they will not be worried.
  After that,I drove her home and then I told her that I will be at her house tomorrow at 11am in the morning to fetch her up.After that I bid goodbye and told her to have a good rest.
*Author POV*
-The Next Day-
Vantricia woke up and surprise to see that it was 10.30,since yesterday she could not sleep well.She quickly did her morning routine which includes bathing,brushing teeth and more.She was thinking so hard which clothes should she wear,then suddenly her mother told her that Taehyung have arrived.She quickly grab a white sleeveless shirt and a jeans which have holes and a sneakers.And she tied her hair into a messy bun.

^this is what she wore^   After dressing up she put some simple make up and went downstairs

After dressing up she put some simple make up and went downstairs.She then saw Taehyung chatting with her mother,and her mother looks like she enjoyed the conversation.Her mother then saw her and told Taehyung that Vantricia was ready.Her mother then winked at her,and told her to have fun.Vantricia blushed and went out with Taehyung.
*Vantricia's POV*
  While we was walking to Taehyung's 오 빠  car he turned to me.And look closely at me,and then he said"Vantricia you look super pretty today!!"I turned red at his words he looks handsome too.So I told him "Yah,alien you look weird today."Taehyung said"Wae?Don't called me alien I prefer you calling me Taehyung 오 빠."I then said "Okay....I will call you 오 빠 and you look handsome today too!"We then went into the car.
  *Taehyung's POV*
  When we were in the car,Vanticia asked me"오 빠 where we going today?"I like her voice when she call me 오 빠.i then told her"We are going..........Her face looks so excited that where we are going today.I wanted to keep it a secret so I said"Somewhere you would enjoy with me.And you will have a blast"Her face then sadden as I did not tell her where we are going today.She looks really cute,and that's why I had fell in love with her.
  *Author POV*
That the same time that Taehyung and Vantricia was having fun in the car while driving to the destination.There is someone following them to where they are going.This person was very angry that,they both are really close.The person then said"I will make sure you suffer,and then I will take away the person I love away from you!!"
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys it has been a long time since I updated.I apologize for that,Because I had just finish my exam and my results are not that good.So since it is holiday,I decided to update and some people ask me to update so here is the update!!Thank you for supporting me and plz be excited for the next chapter.Sry for the short update and any grammar or spelling mistakes.