Chapter 3 Getting to know BTS

*Vantricia's POV*
After that the teacher came into the room,it was actually very noisy but after the teacher came in you could hear a pin drop one the floor.I wanted to laugh,but I hold onto my laughter.
*After class*
It was lunch time now,Shin and I went to the canteen,to eat(obviously?)When we walked into the canteen I was shocked.There is so many people in the canteen and it was crowded.There is also so many stalls you want to chose from unlike my previous school.Shin and I decided to eat western food,so we went to the stall and queue up.
After we finished buying our food,we went to find a sit it was so crowded that we could not even find space to sit.Just then,Shin saw a sit which can be seated by a lot of people.But we did not care and just sit and there and started eating out food.When we are eating half way,there was someone asking as if they could sit at our table.We said ok without looking who the person is,because we are too engrossed in our eating.Suddenly,there's someone sitting beside me,I look at them one of my side was V and the other side was Jungkook.
I almost spit out my food.Shin was in between Suga and Jin.Then,it is when we realize that Bts is sharing table with us.I looked at Shin and smirk at her.Cause her bias is beside her,she smirk at me too because both of my bias sitting beside me.
Then V and Jungkook at the same time asked me what is my name.I shyly said"Vantricia"they looked at me and keep repeating my name.Then Jungkook ask me"Can I call you VANVAN?"and I said"sure."V then thought of a beautiful name for me and ask me"Can I call you Bæ?"I blushed at the sentence.Without me answering,V said that he will call me Bæ from now on.
*V's POV*
After class we went to the canteen.When we stepped out of the classroom there are lots of girl,which is normal for us.As we walked to the canteen the fangirls also followed.It was a crowd as our population of our school was a lot.We went to buy our food,Jin hyung said that he will treat us.
We cheered for our hyung.After we brought our food,we want to sit at our table but we saw two girl sitting there.Namjoon hyung ask"Erm,excuse me can we sit at this table,"in a polite manner.Then when Jungkook and I sit beside a girl who was eating,I look at her closely it was the girl who I saw just now!!!
The girl who I admired.Then the girl look up and blushed she's so cute,it makes me want to kiss her lips.Then,I just realized that I have not asked what's her name so I decided to ask.
When I opened my mouth and ask"What is your name?My beautiful lady?"Jungkook and I said in unison.I saw the girl blushed.The girl then answered shyly and said"Vantricia."I bet that she is not korean.Her name was so difficult to pronoun.So Jungkook and I was repeating her name.