Chapter 13 The ruin "date"

*Author's POV*
After the car,Taehyung blindfolded Vantricia as he wants Vantricia to be surprised at the place they are going to be at.When Vantricia was being blindfolded,Taehyung was guiding the path that they should go.When they reached the place that Taehyung booked just for her,he took of the blindfold.
*Vantricia's POV*
  I am scared that Taehyung will leave me after blindfolding me.So I grab onto his hand tightly,so he would not go away.Since I was scared of the dark.I was walking to the destination when,suddenly,Taehyung took of my blindfold.I was shocked to see what is in front of me.It was a ice skating ring,I was so excited,because I have never been to a ice skating ring with a guy and he was my first
  Today I am with Taehyung 오 빠 alone,so I think we can have fun because we are both very alien.Taehyung then drag me to the changing room.We measured our shoe size,and the auntie(around the age of 40)at the counter gave us our ice skating shoe and said"You both look so cute,like a couple."I was about to say something but Taehyung 오 빠 said"Yes I agree with you too!"I wanted to tell the auntie that we are not a couple but Taehyung pulled me away.Then I glared at Taehyung 오 빠,"You did you do that?"Taehyung then replied"Do what?"he said with a smile on his face.
*Taehyung's POV*
I was so happy when the auntie said that we look cute together.But then I got scolded by Vantricia by saying that.But I still feel happy even though she scold me,because of the auntie said that me and Vantricia look together.We went inside the ring,and when she took a step in she wobbled.I hold onto her hand and she started to blush.Then I  keep helping Vantricia to keep her balance.
  *Author's POV*
  There was this person who was watching them from the starting of the date to the end of the date.She was boiling,because she saw her 'lover' with another girl.Which made her mad,so she decided to do something to Vantricia.When Vantricia had to go to the toilet,the person knew exactly what to do to her.When Vantricia leave Taehyung and went to the toilet.While Vantricia was in the toilet,someone locked the door of the main toilet.She was scared,as she was the only one in the toilet.She came out of the cubicle,someone hit her at the back of her head.She then fainted on the ground.There was blood on the floor too,the girl who hit her on the head was surprised then she quickly escape the scene.
On the other side,Taehyung was wondering why was Vantricia taking so long in the toilet.He decided to ask the Aunty to check on her,obviously guys can't go to the girls toilet.The Aunty went into the toilet and then she screamed!Taehyung was shocked,he entered the toilet and almost faint.The scene that he saw was too much to handle.
*Taehyung's POV*
  After looking what had happened to Vantricia,I was shocked.And speechless,I quickly ask the Aunty to call the ambulance,while I tried to wake Vantricia up.I was tearing up,this was my first time that I am seeing my crush lying on the floor which she could have been on the way to dying.I was nervous,while waiting for the ambulance to come.
  After ten minutes,the ambulance came.The paramedics put Vantricia on the stretcher.And I was told to go with them on the trip to the hospital.And I quickly called Vantrcia's Mother and Bts.On the way to the hospital,I was so worried and keep talking to Vantricia.I thought to myself,I must find out who had done this to Vantricia.And I make sure the person have the same situation as Vantricia.
When we reached the hospital,I saw Vantricia's Mother looking very worried,and Bts had their worried face on.Jimin and Jungkook was staring at me,like they was going to eat me up.I then apologies to Vantricia's Mother that she had just recovered from a shocked,and now she is in shocked again.Vantricia's Mother looked at me and said"Taehyung,I won't blame on you.Accidents happens when you don't know."She then give me a weak smile on her face.Jungkook then suddenly walked up to me and punched me.I was shocked,the members tried to stop him and told him to calm down because it was a hospital.
*Jungkook's POV*
I was so angry at Taehyung Hyung,because he told me that he will take care of Vantricia well.And nothing will happen to her,he broke the promise.I was so angry and punched him in the face.The members was trying to stop me and I realise what I just did and stop.Now all we need to wait is for the doctor to come out and tell us Vantricia's condition.After an hour,the doctor came out of the operation room,Vantricia's Mother was scared of what the doctor is about to say.Jimin Hyung then held onto her hands and told her not to worry,because Vantricia is a strong girl.
*Seokjin's POV*
We was waiting for the doctor to say Vantricia's condition,the doctor then asked"Who the parent of the patient?"Rose Aunty(Vantricia's Mother)then step out and said"I am Vantricia's Mother."The doctor then said"Your Daughter is fine now,but she is in coma.We do not know when will she wake up,this all depends on her.Now you may see her."Rose Aunty sighed in relief that Vantricia is safe now,all she need to do is wait for Vantricia to wake up.
*Yoongi's POV*
We had been coming to the hospital,for the past few weeks and Vantricia had not woken up.Rose Aunty was so worried that she was sick and Namjoon and Seokjin went to take care of her.She insisted that she want to stay beside Vantricia.But then we tolded her"Vantricia does not want you to be sick"she then listen to us and went home to rest.We told her that we will call her if Vantricia wake up.Me and Hoseok was buying some food for the maknae line.Those three keep talking to Vantricia,and hoped that she will wake up soon.
*Vantricia's POV*
I was in this smoky place,I could not see what is about to happen to me.I then saw my dad,I ran to him and told him"Dad where have you been,I miss you so much!"My dad then told me"Your Mother is worried about you,it is time for you to go back."I asked"Go back where??"My dad then disappeared to thin air.I was so shocked and cried.Suddenly there was a door in front of me,I stop crying a went into the door......
----------------------------------------------
Hi GUYS!!!It has been a Long time since I last updated!!Sry for the cliffhanger,this chapter is quite Long.I did not update since my exam was around the corner at that time so I could not update.But now my exams are over,which only ended yesterday.I updated my book!!Hope you enjoys reading and sry for any grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.Hope you will continue to support my book!!😊😊Thank you wonderful readers!!