Chapter 6 Helping

*The next day*
It was the day where BTS,Vantricia and Shinhye go to the amusement park.They decided to go to Lotte world cause there's lots of things to play.
*Shinhye*
I woke up and realize that it is already 9.30 in the morning!!Bangtan and Vantricia said that we will be meeting at Vantricia's house to eat breakfast at 10.20am.I was in a rush,so I quickly went to brush my teeth and then started bathing.When I came out of my bathroom I look at my clock it was 10am luckily I still have 20 mins to go to Vantricia's house.
Her house is very near from mine it takes only 10 mins to reach her house.I just took out from my wardrobe a plain white shirt and a jeans and wear them.I went downstairs,it was quite.Both of my parents are always overseas,in a year I only have a chance to see them thrice the most.Or sometimes I don't even see them.
I wore my converse red shoes,and went out of my house l lock the door and started to walk to Vantricia's house I am so excited since it was the first time going to her house.
*Vantricia's POV*
I got woke up by the alarm clock.I groaned because it is only 7am in the morning.I went downstairs,it was quiet.It was strange,mostly during weekends Soyun and omma will be at home.But they are not at home so it was strange.I just forget about it and went to the refrigerator,since I am suppose to cook for THEM TODAY.When I reached the refrigerator,I saw a post-it it says:
My dear darling,your sister and I went back to Singapore for a few months,because something went wrong in your father company.I need to fix it,before I come back to Seoul.We will contact you as soon as possible.And come back as soon.
Love you
Omma-nim
Haizzz I guess that I need to survive,by my own for the time being.It was 7.30 already,so I decided to cook by myself.I opened the refrigerator,to my horror there was no much ingredients in it.I quickly take my valuables and went to the nearest supermarket.While I was walking to the supermarket,I saw a couple,they was so sweet,they was in a cafe feeding each other their food.I envy the girl so much they love each other so much.I wish I was that girl.When I entered the supermarket,I quickly take all the ingredients for the breakfast I am making.While I was taking my ingredients,I bump onto someone one.
The guy had broad shoulders,he looks familiar,but he was wearing a disgust,so I could not look at his face properly.The guy help me to get up from the floor.Then he took off his disguise and say"It's me,Jin."I was so shocked to meet him in a supermarket,because man does not really go to the supermarket often.
  Jin decided to help me out for the breakfast I am making for them.We was taking all the ingredients and then we paid for it and went to my place.When we reached,I straight away prepare for the breakfast.Jin was helping me too,I did not know that he was such a good cooker.When a guy is cooking they look the manliest.He cook most of the stuff but I did help to cook too.Jin told me that cooking is his hobby and he always help to cook for the members.I did not know this fact because I was too focus on Jungkook and Taehyung.From now on I will learn more about the other Bts members.
----------------------------------------------
Sry for not updating for a long time because I was very busy with my school work and exams are coming so I am studying very hard now.Sry for a short chapter,will post the next chapter as soon as possible.Sry for any grammar,spelling mistakes.