Chapter 4 Lonely

Hi,u can read this chapter with listening the song I need you by BTS.Is on top👆👆if u slide it u can see it enjoy the chapter.
----------------------------------------------
*Vantricia POV*
It was Saturday morning.Time past very fast and it is already weekend.School was fine with Shinhye and BTS.It was interesting,fun and emotional.We also made an group chat in what'sapp.We talk a lot of stuff in there and there's secrets too.(haha😅)
Then there was a message that came in from the "Bestfriends group"which me,Shinhye and BTS are in.
*Bestfriend group chat*
Jungkook:Gd morning,vanvan bæ
Vantricia:Hey!Y did u call me bæ😡Anyway gd morning kookie.(hehe)
Yoongi:Jungkook ,y never great me and plus u live in the same house as me😭😭
Jin:Ya never greet ur hyung too
Jimin:Ya Jungkook is a bad boy,instead of I am a good boy
Hoseok:Haha😂😂
V:muah haha,what u guys talking abt?
Namjoon:The alien is here,V use brain read the above messages.
Jungkook:Hyungs,I never greet u guys cause when I wake up u all not at home,all leave me home alone.
Jin:We tried to wake u up but u never wake up.
Jungkook:*sigh*
Shinhye:U guys tmr free?
Vantricia:yup!y?
Bts:yes,we have nothing to do tomorrow
Shinhye:Since u all are free let's go to the amusement park!!
Vantricia:Sure!!I have not been to the amusement park for a long time.
Namjoon:BTS agreed on it,I bet it will be fun with Tricia and Shinhye
Shinhye:Ok bye guys I need to go out.
Vantricia:Annyeong Shin,I also need to go my mother is calling me.
Jungkook:Noooo!!!I have no one to talk too.
Vantricia:Haha!!Serve u right😛
Jungkook:😡
Vantricia:Ok bye before someone kills me.
Jungkook:I will take revenge😏😏
*After the conversation*
*Vantricia's POV*
I went downstairs and greet my mother and sister.They were having breakfast and I went to join them.After we finish our breakfast,which is bacon and sausages.Mother ask my younger sister and I "How is the both of you doing in school?"My younger sister replied first"It was fun,I have a lot of new friends which I have just made.And there is a boy who caught my eye,he is so nice to me when I need help he will be willing to help me.""Awww that's so sweet." I said"But Soyun do not get into any relationship ship at such a young age,arasseo?""At your sister age then you can have boyfriend ok?I hope your sister faster get a boyfriend so that she will have someone who love her to take care of her."Mother continued."Haizz,omma I don't want to leave you.""It's ok.""Unnie(older sister in korean),I want to have a brother-in-law soon.hehe"my sister said."Let's not talk about this"
"Ok"the two replied."Omma(mother in korean)tomorrow I am going out with my friends.""Arasseo,but be careful don't go out too late.""Arasseo(okay in korean)"
After the breakfast,and the talk it was already noon.Time passes fast,if you enjoy it.I am in my room doing nothing so I decided to listen I need you by BTS.The rhythm is really catchy and the lyrics is about youthful love,it shows the bright and gloom of youth.
*Jungkook's POV*
Aish,this girl is getting more daring.Haizz there's nothing to do,since the Hyungs are not at home so I decided to go to the near-by park.
I change my clothes and wear disgust so that no one can recognize me.
I was walking to the park,when I saw someone familiar walking past me.When I recall I remember her face looks like........Vantricia!!!I quickly run to the girl and turned her around to face me.But it was not her,I apologize to the girl and said"Sry I thought you were my friend."I said in a deep voice.(cause scared people will recognize him)Then she walked away.I think that I am thinking of Vantricia too much.I think I am in love with her already,but my feeling are so complicated.Argh!!Let's not think about it any more.
*Vantricia's POV*
I am so bored at home,I have nothing to do since I finish all my homework.So I decided to go to the park and have a walk and breathe in some fresh air.
I told omma that I will be going out and not coming back for dinner,since I wanted to eat pizzas.Omma told me to be careful and not to walk in dark place,because it is very dangerous.
I went back to my room and change my clothes.I just wore white crop top and jeans with holes on it.Then I said goodbye to omma,I wore converse.That remind me of BTS song converse high(lol)
I went to the park and there was lots of couple walking around and some was sitting at the bench making out.Ewww,don't they feel embarrass that they are making out in public.
After a 40 minutes walk,I was tired,so I went to the bench and sit down.Since I was bored,I plug in my earpiece and play BTS song since really love them.
Their songs are really catchy,and their dance is very powerful(especially boy in Luv)
Then I suddenly felt sleepy and went to dreamworld.When I woke up it was already dark.And then I saw a guy beside me and I was leaning on his shoulder.I cannot really see his face because it is really dark,and he was wearing disguise.Then the guy said"Annyeong,Vantricia."Omg how does this guy know my name?I ask hi"Who are u,do I know u?""How can u not know me."
The guy took down his disguise and I finally recognize him.
It
Was
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------
Hi!Hope u enjoy the story.Sry for not updating regularly.This is the cliffhanger be wanting to read my next chapter.Annyeong Vantricia here.
Sry for any spelling error or vocabulary error.