Chapter 2 Seeing BTS!!

I was so speechless after seeing what I wouldn't expect to see.IT WAS BTS!!!The kpop group that I have fangirled over the years.I was so excited it was my first time seeing them in real life,I couldn't believe my eyes.They was so charming and handsome in real life too not only in my phone youtube or the television.Then I started to squeal,I look closely at them and count how many of them are there.One....two.....three.....four......five.....There was only five people there and the other two are missing.So I started to say there name out,Jin oppa,Jimin oppa,Namjoon oppa,Hoseok oppa and Suga oppa.The missing ones are my bias in BTS!!!😱😱I think I look so crazy right now cause of too much fangirling.Then suddenly I heard someone behind said"Excuse me."In an very manly and sexy voice(what am I thinking about I cannot cheat one V and Jungkook oppa)Then I looked behind and see who is was and give space of that guy to pass.I turned back and saw V and Jungkook from BTS ,they was looking at me with a eye smile on their faces.In my mind,I was totally squealing like crazy.
{Jungkook's POV}
After we arrived and wanted to get out of the car,there was a huge crowd.It was mostly girls,the girls was screaming and some of them were pushing each other in order to see us.I was the first to get out and then next is V and so on.After me and V got out of the car,the crowd push me and V to the other side,then we are push to the end of the crowd so V and I was quite angry,but we still put on a smile on our faces.Because of our fans,just to let oh know that I came from a group called 'BTS' in short and in long our group name is Bangtan sonyeondan.V and I walked to the crowd so that we can go into the school,so there's a girl in front of me I used a polite voice and said"Excuse me,can you please let us go over,to the other side?"Then the both of us eye smiled at that girl.The girl turned around and her jaws dropped,I guess that I am too handsome and have charms to attract her.I look at her closely she look familiar to me,I think that I have seen her somewhere before.(haizz forget about it).But by looking at her appearance she is very pretty and charming,I bet a lot of boys have want her to be their girlfriend.(Jungkook what are you thinking about?You are not interested in any women,you are always with your long lost childhood friend,her name is jihyoon.I have a huge crush on her when I first saw her,but now we have lost contact because she went back with her father to his work place,which is in another country.)I just realize that I have stared at her for too long and then I said"sorry" to her for waiting too long to give me and V a space for us to walk.
{V's POV}
I saw the girl in front of me she was like an angel she is so beautiful I have never seen a girl that is so beautiful in my life.I guess I have already like her,she is totally my type.Tall,pretty,have eye smile when she smile,and she have a small kissable lips which I wanted to taste so much.I wish that she could be my wife one day.
{My POV}
I look at them,and they keep on staring at me.I was thinking if that I have something on my face.Suddenly,Jungkook said"sorry"I think that he said that because I have waited for him to pass through us for a long time already.When I was about to say it's ok,Jungkook walked passed me not even looking at me.V then said"Thank you"then smile at me then walked pass me and Shin.I thought that Jungkook was quite rude when he did not even say thank you or look at me I am quite disappointed.Then,Shin shake me that wake me up from my thoughts.She told us that we are about to get late and the bell is going to ring soon.I quickly went to the notice board to see which class I am in Shin and I are in the same class which is class 1A.The classroom was at 04-16 we quickly ran to the forth level and it was tiring we ran to our class and saw BTS!!in our class and lots of girls are surrounding around them.Shin and I are so happy that we are in the same class with BTS.Shin is actually also a huge fan of BTS her bias was Suga.She find Suga very sweet(his name already told you that)and his cute and is totally Shin's ideal type.We went to find a empty sit,we wanted to find a sit around BTS but it was taken already so we have no choice,but to sit at the side of the classroom near the window.The sit arrangement was there are two rows(as the classroom is big so the rows are long)BTS sit at the side of our row and all the girls are there except us.And in our row all the boys are surrounding our sits.And all of then are asking for my phone no.so since they are my classmate I gave them my no.I told them that call me if there is emergency then call me.While some of them were asking for my signature like I am one of those stars in our school.
{Shin's POV}
I was so happy that I am friends with Vantricia.Because she is cheerful,friendly,pretty and a lot of people wanted to court her but she rejected them all cause she have already someone in her heart.When the both of us saw BTS,I quickly look at Suga and I never notice my surrounding.Then I saw Suga looked at me and smiled.I dunno if he was looking at me or the other people,but I feel happy.When we get into the classroom I was happy that me and Vantricia are in the same class as BTS.We went to find a sit,when we sit there was lots of guys asking for Vantricia's phone no. And asking for her signature too.I must admit that I am jealous but happy at the same time.After a few minutes.our teacher came.
{Suga's POV}
I get down of the car and saw a girl staring at me with eyes wide open.I smiled at her because I want her to notice me.Then her eyes blinked a few times,I think that she could not believe her eyes.I think that the girl who I just smiled at is pretty and cute(just like me hehe😂😂)We went to our class then after a 10 minutes I saw the cute girl who I just smile at her.I was happy and I wish that I can have her phone no. And ask her out.
----------------------------------------------
Annyeong!!Wish you guys like my story.And keep on reading and more interesting things will come.Wrote by:Vantricia😊 sry for any grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.